Why is no one talking about Iredell?

BigDragon45

11-man fan
With the the 2017 Dave Campbell Coach of the Year at the helm, and serious speed at their disposal why is no one talking about the IREDELL DRAGONS?!?!?!?!

Iredell has a very good team. Probably a top 5 in Division II. The only problem right now is they have not played a top opponent yet. Also, when the playoffs start they have Strawn facing them in the regional final and it most likely will end there.

Iredell is foreal, and they can definitely compete with Strawn. However, if Oakwood plays like they did last night I think they should be the favorites to come out of the east in D II. They came into Milford with about 10 guys, lost two guys to injury and another one to an ejection and continued to fight. They have the size and the speed to beat anyone in the state. Personally I have
1. Oakwood
2. Iredell
3. Strawn
Division II east playoff bracket should be exciting.

After defeating Blum coming off of there win over Jonesboro. I don’t have any reservations seating the Dragons at #1. They should be favorites to bring home the championship for the first time to Iredell.

BigDragon45":2ietiqaj said:
With the the 2017 Dave Campbell Coach of the Year at the helm, and serious speed at their disposal why is no one talking about the IREDELL DRAGONS?!?!?!?!
Maybe because their mommas and daddies aren’t users of this site?

BigDragon45":4thyewjf said:
After defeating Blum coming off of there win over Jonesboro. I don’t have any reservations seating the Dragons at #1. They should be favorites to bring home the championship for the first time to Iredell.
Jonesboro is really down this year, so Blums victory isn't that impressive. Besides under the radar can be an advantage.

Our boys, each and every one of them, have worked their butts off for this! Our coaching is outstanding. The Dragons deserve some serious respect. This is our year!

DPND":1fdwf5w6 said:
Our boys, each and every one of them, have worked their butts off for this! Our coaching is outstanding. The Dragons deserve some serious respect. This is our year!

Just for Granger to say it doesn't necessarily make it so. When you win at ATT, then it's so.

I like talking about them Dragons. I graduated over 40 years ago and I still try and keep track of the team. Its good to see them off to such a fast start. Go Dragons!!!

Talk is cheap. Let the rankings after the year is over be the talk. That's when it counts for everyone. Keep supporting your team!

Cheap talk about football keeps me awake in the morning. It is better than watching the #MeToo movement on the Democrat controlled tube. I guess girls playing football will be a real no no going forward. I just thought elephants had good memories That being said I look forward to the playoffs, very few if any of the top D 2 schools including Iredell will risk their ratings until then. Happy Trails

I guess the rubber hits the road at Iredell Thursday night with the arrival of the Milford Bulldogs. See if Iredell can slow down TaRon and company. See if Milford can tackle the talent at Iredell. See if will ever stop raining. The beat goes on, ...

Any news on Whitfield’s injury from Iredell? He got taken out of the game on their 1st drive after twisting one of his ankles. He sat on the bench for a good while then went into the locker room never to come back out.

Back