Who will win it all div 1 and div 2 ???

You know you could be well-balanced and still not be very good. Kinda like "we're small but slow" ......
I understand your question but balance may not be quite as important as a few other things. I'm probably way
Wrong on this but in Sixman, one or two outstanding athletes on one side may counteract a balanced team.

otil_85":2t9erbyr said:
Wondering who is well balance on both sides of the ball ??

Division 2 - I'm solid with Follett

Division 1 - definitely a team from the west. So much talent. Again! If I had to pick today it would be in this order.

1. Throckmorton
2. WV or Crowell
3. WV or Crowell
4. Ira

Should have a better idea after Friday with the Crowell/Throck head to head and a good comparable game
with Follett/WV. The sad part is 3 or these four will all be in the same bracket come playoff time.

I think whoever loses the Throckmorton/Crowell game actually comes out ahead with their playoff slot. It would
be an easier ride to the semi's.

Correction, all 4 in same bracket. That's awful!

D2 - Follett is the runaway pick to win it all.

D1 - Crowell is not even in the conversation until they can get past the 3rd round. It's still T-Rock's championship to lose, IMO.

I wouldn't say Follett is a runaway pick due to Grandfalls returning everyone from last year and Follett did struggle against all that speed and quickness.

I haven't seen all the teams, such as Follett or Grandfalls, but I know Calvert and Jonesboro will be tough matchups for anyone in the playoffs. Speed on both sides of the ball and can flat out tackle. Again, I know absolutely nothing about the front runners, but I know anyone who has seen these two teams play, know they will be a match up nightmare for a coach in the playoffs.

Until someone beats them in the playoffs or knocks them from contention to make the playoffs the titles still reside in Throckmorton and Richland Springs it doesn't really matter who's the "frontrunner."

wths":2gguzmha said:
Until someone beats them in the playoffs or knocks them from contention to make the playoffs the titles still reside in Throckmorton and Richland Springs it doesn't really matter who's the "frontrunner."
That's a great way to look at it. If you are living in the past. It's 2013, I believe those trophies say 2012. Everybody starts at 0-0.

Back