Whitedeer vs McLean

6manonly":1ce5jmwg said:
51eleven marfa is ranked 212 whitedeer 8 this wasn't your brightest post.

Probably not my worst either. My point was Bamoreah rolled, Mc Lean didn't finish. Regardless of rankings. The deep snow probably slowed Mc Lean down. Like I said, maybe an interesting rematch. For all I know maybe Mclean took a knee on the last play or two. Right thing to do in that circumstance.

I listened to the game McLean went up by 45 in the third on a long touchdown that was called back. And M lean took a knee final 1:30

51eleven":212bfl9s said:
6manonly":212bfl9s said:
51eleven marfa is ranked 212 whitedeer 8 this wasn't your brightest post.

Probably not my worst either. My point was Bamoreah rolled, Mc Lean didn't finish. Regardless of rankings. The deep snow probably slowed Mc Lean down. Like I said, maybe an interesting rematch. For all I know maybe Mclean took a knee on the last play or two. Right thing to do in that circumstance.

You cant compare those games, were you at the McLean game?
If I remember correctly, didnt McLean come back from a 32-0 deficit against balmorhea to make it a ball game? Not saying Balmorhea isnt a great team but they wont be facing the same McLean team they did earlier in the season. As McLean will face a more seasoned balmorhea team. They both have to get there first but if they do, I'd take McLean for the rematch.

*Everyone forget about BC?

McLean took a knee and didn’t finish. I thought it was a classy move, personally. McLean and Balmoreah is going to be a dog fight if they meet again.

GoBucks":1934hetp said:
Still licking our wounds. McLean played well and we couldn’t answer. We were too dependent on the passing game in a game where running was the appropriate play call. Hats off to McLean, they played to the conditions. Hope we get to meet them again in the playoffs. Nobody on either team was breaking long runs like normal. Snow will definitely slow even Big Ben down.

So you did nothing but make excuses except the obvious. You just arent as good as McLean. Remember it was yalls decision to play on your field that you didnt clean off. McLean was better and way way tougher..

Back