White Deer

Caprock kid

11-man fan
Well the regular season is over and White Deer has finished on top of the independent ranks so I would like to hear what are the new comer thoughts on the transition to six man?

Caprock Kid I give the newcomer all the best to him. It's not easy making a transition to 6 man football just as it would be for a 6 mangoing going to 11 man. I hope he likes 6 man and will stay around unless he's a senior.

Well I hope they stay around to but I would like to see White Deer go back to 11-man and do ok. Make 6 man look better but I just want to see some reaction from the town of White Deer and get their thoughts.

I have friends in WD and I know that when the decision was made for them to go 6 man that a lot them had a fit. They bashed 6 man like you bash DII. I havent heard a lot since then but I think some of them are coming around a little.

The kids love it. They can compete well. It will also help the girls program. I know right now White Deer has a whole lot more girls than boys. Quite a few of the boys dont play football so the move to sixman was a ggod thing. They have a great coaching staff. Most of the townsfolk hope that a few naysayers dont run them off.

Back