What's wrong with the Cowboys?

Klaactu

Six-man fan
What are three things you see needing to be fixed with the Cowboys?

1. Stop Jerry Jones involvement in anything to do with the Cowboys (coaching/draft/spokesman/ etc) other than being the owner.

2. Dak is NOT consistant at all. How many crossing patterns have been accurate? He either leads or throws behind almost every time. As I watch the bowl games where quarterback after quarterback hits pass after pass, I just wonder what they are going to do with the Dak? Romo could pass circles around him. I sure wouldn't pay him anything but the minimum. Many of his sideline passes hit the ground at the feet of his receivers. Having him as quarterback is like a trip to las Vegas. Every play is a hit or miss gamble.

3. Hiring criminals and women beaters needs to be stopped. I don't care how good of an athelete a person is, how fast they can run, or how high they can jump. Hire someone with a moral compass.

1. Jerry Jones
2. Jerry Jones
3. Jerry Jones
Starting to see a pattern here..........
It appears ole Jerry likes to have his name mentioned no matter what the circumstance is. Well it’s his team. If he prefers personal fame, or infamy, to championships, that’s his right.
As for me, I quit paying attention to the cowboys and the rest of the overpaid nfl along time ago ............

While I know people like to rag on Jerry Jones, I think he has done a good job, with a few exceptions, as strictly a GM. On the other hand, Jason Garrett is literally the worst Head Coach in the NFL because he NEVER gives his teams an advantage strategically. Maybe that is Jerry's fault as well, but Jason Garrett should have been fired 10 years ago.

Jason is too much of a buddy with the players. The players know they have nothing to fear except a clap accidentally hitting them. Would that an owner and a coach would pay the team members based on game performance. Dallas would have a lot more beggars on the street corners.

Love the Cowboys! Hate what is going on! I don’t think there is one reason I think there are several. This team just does not have the chemistry the teams in the past had that won championships.

they should have let Elliot go !!!!instead of giving in to his crap ! I tell you a work horse is pollard . Jason garret don’t need to go anywhere he is a yes and no man . He don’t make the calls

Garrett looks at times like he is really bothered to have to stand there and watch and keep his mouth shut, when he needs to be chewing on somebody's butt. I'm sure that is why he has kept his job so long. He gets paid to run things the way Jones wants it done.

What I don’t understand is why Troy announces every cowboy game and always talks crap about them ! You would think with them taking care of him he would act different . Has anyone else notice that?

Coaching4greatness":3lxwgisq said:
What I don’t understand is why Troy announces every cowboy game and always talks crap about them ! You would think with them taking care of him he would act different . Has anyone else notice that?
No..... I have the sound off along with the video........... lots less frustration that way.........

Coaching4greatness":3nu0tl3k said:

I think Jerry should let Aikman be the coach and GM with "absolute power" because either A. Aikman will be successful B. It will shut Aikman up or he will turn it down and discredit himself. It's easy to talk crap as a journalist, I never thought John Gruden would coach again and bet he regrets leaving broadcasting, while it's another to lead the Cowboys to the Superbowl in a league with insane parity. Honestly, virtually every single team could win the Super Bowl on any given year.

TebowTime15":pqjsd7us said:
Coaching4greatness":pqjsd7us said:

I think Jerry should let Aikman be the coach and GM with "absolute power" because either A. Aikman will be successful B. It will shut Aikman up or he will turn it down and discredit himself. It's easy to talk crap as a journalist, I never thought John Gruden would coach again and bet he regrets leaving broadcasting, while it's another to lead the Cowboys to the Superbowl in a league with insane parity. Honestly, virtually every single team could win the Super Bowl on any given year.
I agree with this 100 ! I also agree with any team in the nfl can win . They are all pro athletes . Next years the browns could win it . A wild card could win it . It don’t matter who has who haha . Your post Tebow is the same out look as what I have in my head !

smokeyjoe53":3vheqs09 said:
Coaching4greatness":3vheqs09 said:
No..... I have the sound off along with the video........... lots less frustration that way.........
And I need to start doing that Smokey .

Back