What's up w/ my LSCS LIONS!!!!!!

Kramer

11-man fan
My Lions were great to watch in 2011, blasting pretty much everyone. I've moved to Levelland Texas, so I've been a bit out of touch as far as seeing their games.
I expected the Lions to be good, due to Bofinger, Shawreih, Schlemmer, Dudley and Coach Sanders Game Strategies.

I'm starting to believe my new-enemy-FRIEND, wonder dog. He did say LSCS schedule last year was soft and that soft schedule did not
make his underclassmen better for this year.
I can see two more losses on the horizon with Waco Live Oak and Happy Hill (NCT)
BUT... It should calculate into wins once district starts.

I sure wish LSCS would've had this schedule last year, with all those studs on that LSCS Roster.

Good Luck Coach Sanders......
I'm still root'n for ya

Just remember, The non district games don't matter, JUST beat Orange CC and u will be district champs....

Kramer,

I told you this the other night.
Here is what I can tell
1. They lost several good Sr's.....it's hard to replace athetes.....THIS IS Y HE IS LOSING.
even w/ those talented Sr's, Sanders played 2 good coaches (Shipman from Freddy and Ware from PD) and lost both of those games.
---BUT--- This will also affect him
2. The Youth was not developed last yr, I believe Sr's played every game.
3. A VERY SOFT schedule last year.. I mean very soft
4. A VERY TOUGH non district schedule this year

I will always say this.... ANY coach can look good vs. bad teams......and pad W's in the win column.

This is why I have always bucked Coach Sanders, He has shy'd away from GOOD TEAMS/GOOD COACHES.....

Now he's playing GOOD TEAMS/GOOD COACHES.... And look at the record

LSCS will be 0-4 if they schedule is correct on sixman schedule site.
vs. Waco Live Oak................................. 45 ing
vs. Happy Hill or who ever they are now...... 45 ing

I guess those W's are hard to come by now ... playing good coaching, good teams....... It does make a difference....
You ain't playing St. Congo Christian Boarding School for Saints and Nuns anymore.

i will also add.....
This tough schedule will make his team better in 2013 if they don't get discouraged and not come out and play in 2013.

Also,
go out and learn sixman at those clinics... I'm gonna take a wild guess and say, the LS staff doesn't do this
I believe there are 3 that are sixman

1. Richland Springs
2. Lifegate
3. Emery Weiner

Next yr, 2013 U will be good/better do to the tougher schedule..
It will also help u come district time this year.

U may not think it now, but u are really becoming a better coach by playing better coaches/teams.... Now you have to coach/learn and that is what will make you better...

It may seem that I'm always harsh towards Coach Sanders, but I only get frustrated because he always played SOFT teams. I'm glad to see him beef up the schedule and like I said, U will become a better coach from doing this.....

example
look at Dallas Covenant and Abilene Christian and Bulverde Bracken and Fredericksburg Heritage...
They play the UIL's, good privates and they are always in the mix for the state title....

Congrats to Coach Sanders on the win...
I can tell by the scores that you've lost some pretty good talent from last years team.

But I think that brutal schedule you guys played will help you out this time of the season.

I believe you can (and will) beat
w - Houston Tx Chr... chalk this one up in the win column.
w - Bellville Faith
w - Magnolia Legacy
w - Brenham Chr.
w - Brazosport Chr.
!!!!! - Orange Community

Wonder Dog, I thought with Wayne gone you would leave lscs alone. I see you turning green with envy at the fact that they are a good school with a good athletic program. Maybe you should go find you a youth sports coach in Lubbock that needs your mentoring. Better yet, find you a team to coach so you can see how tough it is to be out there day after day. The ones who coach from the sidelines are usually the wannabes. As I said last year "GET A LIFE"!! You have a day job. If you would work as hard at it as you do bashing lscs and coach sanders, you might will be a success at it!

Anybody's Game.....

I wasn't bashing sanders... Only telling the truth in my 1st post.
My 2nd post ALMOST compliments him and wishes he has a good season.

Now,
I really could've gotten on here and said....

1..... Got the crap-ola kicked out of you by High Island
2.... Got taken behind the wood shed and beaten like a step child vs. Happy Hill
3.... Got a smack down sham-boozle vs waco live oak.

BUT I didn't get on here talking trash....

Now,
If sanders would've developed the YOUTH he had last yr, this team would be better...
INSTEAD--
He kept his Sr class in, 45ing all the HORRIBLE teams in southeast texas and going around
with his chest sticking out boasting my stud DL had 42 tackles in one game...... (NO WAY IN HE**).....

But do whatever u must to BELIEVE you have a good team.......

ALSO,
U made the comment, that LS has a FOOTBALL PROGRAM.....

OH YEAH SURE U DO..... Last yr was the first time EVER, LS has won a playoff game......

Who's your signature win against since u started playing football....
You beat SA Town East last yr....
(outside of district) Other than that you've beaten
1. CASA
2. Clear Lake Christian
3. Humble Life
4. Mother Nature Christian School for Blind and Impaired Vision
5. La Marque School of Non Christian 3rd world country day schools

Y would I want to coach when I would have to deal with SO-CALLED squirrel-nuggets like u.......

Just go pat Coach Sanders on the shoulder, tell him THANK U FOR PLAYING MY SON.....
Then ask him, Once we finish 3rd in District... WILL WE WIN OUR 1st PLAYOFF GAME....

As I've looked, Right now u have a WHOPPING 6 points for the wild card......
You should win 2 more games... that puts you at 10 total points....

hello Freddy or Lifegate....

This was a really good Sched. for them this year. There is still a lot of really good "young" tallent there at LS. The Sched. that Caoch Sanders put together will make that tallent battle tested and a lot better next year. I think that they should have a really good shot at district next year with the experience that they earned this year. Keep up the hard work boys and keep your heads up!!!!

Well, wonder dog you calling parents/fans squirrel-nuggets. If that's not the pot calling the kettle black.

Just so you know, I do not have a child going to living stones. I am a fan of Coach Sanders because we went to high school together. I know his heart and I know his passion for his students and the game.

You don't know him except for what Ware has told you (and from what I understand his integrity is now in question).

If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your trap shut! You'll look like more of a man than a squirrel-nugget!!

Anybodys game....

Once again,
I wasn't on here calling out Coach Sanders....
Heck I wished him well..

we can all judge whom ever we want and their integrity, but according to the galveston news paper article, he stepped in and ran the school once the administration was dismissed by the school board.
So I would believe the school board knew the truth on that scenario.

Coach W has NEVER said one thing NEGATIVE about Coach Sanders... It's all be positive.

You would be surprised who sends me PM's on here (and I promise ya it ain't from W)
With-in the LS SCHOOL........

but hey,
you go with whatever floats your boat.

Also
Anybodys Game....

You speak of integrity.....
Why don't you make a phone call to the Brazoria County DA's Office and ask about thePAST-&-PRESENT law-suits against FOLKS at LSCS....
RECENT LAWSUITS AT THAT.....I won't name names.....

Now I won't go into detail........ BUT U SPEAK ABOUT INTEGRITY......

So before you start sinking battle ships, You may want to patch up your AFT side stern....

Any predictions for this weeks game. I see the LSCS Lions are playing the Orange Community team. I saw both teams play the first two weeks of the year. I know Tyler will have his boys ready to play. Do not know much about the Orange team. Everyone says this game may decide who will be the District champs. Looking at the scores it should be a good game. It may come down to who has the ball last. I say that but it doesn't look like Orange pays attention to their D. Looks like they depend on there O for everything..

well...well..we will see! I've seen both teams play this year and Orange has the upper hand. They have speed all over the field and 3 and maybe 4 backs that run the ball very well. Orange's defense get's better every week.
Looks the lions from orange rule over alvin this year!!!! That kid bucky looks good about now!!
LOL

I usually stick to District I and II, since I see those teams pretty regularly. However, I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and make a prediction on this game, although I will admit that I know nothing about either team other than their records and scores. So here goes nothing:
Orange Community Christian over Alvin Living Stones 72-43
You may now commence with the cheers and jeers.
:eek:)

no doubt this game is for the district champs....OCC will be ready to play. They are very talented and don't think anyone quite understands that. Yes they are a second year program, but these kids are athletes. they have played some tough teams and won. I think coach Spears will have them more than ready for coach Sanders. kids have a bad taste in their mouth from last year and will put the hammer down. Go get 'em CCS!!

Godsmightywarrior":3pbvkr30 said:
I usually stick to District I and II, since I see those teams pretty regularly. However, I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and make a prediction on this game, although I will admit that I know nothing about either team other than their records and scores. So here goes nothing:
Orange Community Christian over Alvin Living Stones 72-43
You may now commence with the cheers and jeers.
:eek:)

Alvin Living Stones beat Orange Community Christian 31-20. --- And THIS is why I don't venture out of Districts 1 & 2! I expected alot more offense in this one. Kudos to Alvin Living Stones for the big win. :eek:)

Back