Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sa Sunnybrook underdog to Dickinson Pine Drive by 17

• San Marcos Homeschool underdog to Centex Homeschool by 45

• West Columbia underdog to Feast by 45

• Total voters
I agree. I think FEAST will win but not by 45.
I am hearing good things about Baytown Christian so I will pick them over Marshall Christian. BUT in my heart I am going with Sunnybrook over Pine Drive.(Only because I call the plays) :lol:

Ok since the poll is not working I will pick Sunnybrook. I had a chance to see them last week in Waco and I think they have a lot of talent. They may be the surpise team in T-CAL this year. I also think that the Feast and WC game will be a lot closer then some people think.

I will pick;

Sunnybrook over Pine Drive by 12

WC over FEAST by 6

Baytown over Marshall by 30

I dont think the Chargers will 45 the Panthers, but they do have a slight edge.

Good luck to all!

Again, not to knock Marshall -- a first time on the field program. But as I mentioned to my pal Granger in another post, if I could find a bookie to take a bet on that game, I think I'd be very wealthy come Monday morning.

And I would make a generous tithe the following Sunday when the basket comes past me at church.

You wouldn't tithe with the devils money :lol:

This will be good for Baytown, they need to get out of the dungeon!

See you in Seguin Friday, that'll be a good one! Do I get in free because i'm friends with lifegate?

coachbill":ee82jfv8 said:
You wouldn't tithe with the devils money :lol:

This will be good for Baytown, they need to get out of the dungeon!

See you in Seguin Friday, that'll be a good one! Do I get in free because i'm friends with lifegate?

First, that wouldn't be betting. It'd be investing. Very, very safe investing.

I've told the gate person to be on the watchout for big, jovial fellows trying to sneak in. Might even have to get an extra deputy for crowd control.

Anyway, all the folks at Lifegate are convinced I have no friends.

lifegatesports":2zhw9a8s said:
Again, not to knock Marshall -- a first time on the field program. But as I mentioned to my pal Granger in another post, if I could find a bookie to take a bet on that game, I think I'd be very wealthy come Monday morning.

And I would make a generous tithe the following Sunday when the basket comes past me at church.

I would take that bet, John. We scrimmaged Marshall last Saturday in a 3 team with Balch Springs...I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled an upset. Some pretty solid athletes on both sides of the ball, anf they had 20 kids out there. Granted it was a scrimmage, and we didn't play our seniors against them, but they moved the ball pretty well against both Balch Springs and us.

That's what I like to here! I would much rather see a good game especially with a new team. Maybe Tyler Kings will have more trouble in District 4 than first thought!

I saw Marshall scrimmage, I did not know they were a first year team. They are well coach and will get after it. fulton will have their best year ever. their new coach had them looking good. Their QB can pass running down hill. Bsca look young to me in that scrimmage, Im sure they will get better. look out for marshall and fulton this year.

Back