West Texas Eats

Red_Devil_DDS

The Devil Dentist
If you're driving through McCamey, there's a burger joint in the old DQ. They've probably gone out of business already, because they serve up 3/4 pound burgers and fresh-cut fries for about $4.95. If they're still open, you can definitely fill up there.

High Plains Drifter":dlrxvilo said:
So are we to assume that the diet is no more and you are skinny and svelte?

Naw. The diet is still very much in place, but I've got a long way to go. My goal is to fit into my Austin Reed suit by November.

My old diet wasn't working. It was the old "carrot on a stick" diet... Except instead of a carrot, it was a cheeseburger, and instead of "on a stick" it was "in my belly."

Aw, diet, diet, diet. Just be glad (or maybe you have) you don't get stuck on the South Beach (if you have done it the spelling of Beach is a little different). Its very simple, if it tastes good or you like it, you can't have it. I guess I don't have a good sense of fashion as I didn't know what type of suit you mentioned was. Now if you have said you were working to get in some good old maroon Bike coaching shorts (size M), some white Riddell ripple sole coaching shoes and a white coaching shirt with maroon trim, then I would have understood. Maybe you are working on getting into your rasseling suit for when you go down to Oglesby and meet your fans there soon. I have to go back to my cave now as OU Johnny thinks I am picking on him.

As usual oujohnny is in a battle of wits and does not realize he's been nuked so many times he ought to be glowing.

Hmmmmmm....a wierd thought just occurred, I wonder if oujohnny and goob are the same guy with different logons. I'd like to see their IP addresses.

Brer Kat, you know OU Johnny is just misunderstood. You are some kind of wizard on this thing, can't you find that out. You could expose it on here or sell the info to National Enquirer. Wow, OU Johnny = Goob, what a mind numbing thought. Did you do the Nuking or was it self inflicted. Ha

I would like to know that same exact thing about goob. I was told that the coach from Bryson was a might big fellar and by the way that yall have described him I had him smaller in my mind than he really is.[/url]

Back