Weekly Broadcasts

ModeratorMike

Six-man master
Administrator
The weekly broadcasts page is now live! The link can be found in the "Schedules" navigation menu. Members will be able to add game broadcasts for any games, whether it be an audio or a video broadcast. Multiple broadcasts for the same game may also be added.

The ones who were mentioned in my previous thread asking for team broadcasts have all automatically been added and I've added the games from Texas1aFan for next week too. If y'all notice some that aren't listed, feel free to get them added too.

Please note that the link that you add should take users directly to a play button. There may be some exceptions made for sites that require a login to play (such as NFHS Network).

Just shared in the Private Schools forum that LSCSN will be audio broadcasting all four games this coming Saturday from the Allen Academy Showcase. Appreciate @Coach Adams allowing us to do so!

Just as a reminder, there are over 30 games (that we know about) with a live broadcast this week. Links to them all can be found on our broadcasts page.

As we get closer to the season, and I work to get everything game-ready, I noticed that there's an issue with the broadcasts page still showing some broadcasts from last season. While I work on the code to get that fixed, I thought it might also be a good time to get any recurring broadcasts programmed into the system.

So, if there are any broadcasters (audio or video) who will be doing every single game from particular teams, please let me know about those. I need the name of the broadcasters as well as a direct link to where the broadcast(s) can be found. I'll get those programmed in ASAP so they won't have to be added to every game week in and week out.

This is an official invite to come to Azle, Texas and bless us with your broadcasting genius! We will provide the food, beverages, and AC press box!
Coach, I wish. Dan has moved to Kenedy to be Mike Jackson's OC there. I went through a workforce reduction last October and took something in early July - to stem a financial bleed, but it limits my ability to "work from anywhere", plus I need to practice setting up and doing a game with the equipment on my own (something I had started to do at the end of basketball season). AC in the press box sounds the best of that offer!

Coach, I wish. Dan has moved to Kenedy to be Mike Jackson's OC there. I went through a workforce reduction last October and took something in early July - to stem a financial bleed, but it limits my ability to "work from anywhere", plus I need to practice setting up and doing a game with the equipment on my own (something I had started to do at the end of basketball season). AC in the press box sounds the best of that offer!
Understood, and congrats to Dan! Well, it's an open ended invite for whenever the time comes you are ready to go statewide mobile again. The AC is nice, but our burger guy cooks a mean piece of bovine!

Does anybody know if Julie and Roscoe are still going to be broadcasting again this year for Strawn?
Nothing about it on Microplex News. Or of the Strawn Football facebook page. However, it shows this site showed the JH & JV games yesterday, and, the SHS website says they will also show the HS game (while I'm moving furniture!). The facebook page did give updates during the game last week, IDK about this week (I hope so).

Note: per SHS FB page this game has been changed to 2:00 Saturday, still in Strawn (did I say, while I'm moving furniture!).

Does anybody know if Julie and Roscoe are still going to be broadcasting again this year for Strawn?

I guess you've seen by now on the actual broadcast page under schedules tomorrow's game will be broadcast. Powered by Hounds Nation? No idea about Roscoe, hope so. He's good. Good news either way if I can listen to the game, while I'm moving furniture.

I guess you've seen by now on the actual broadcast page under schedules tomorrow's game will be broadcast. Powered by Hounds Nation? No idea about Roscoe, hope so. He's good. Good news either way if I can listen to the game, while I'm moving furniture.

Can someone fill me in here? While moving furniture I finally got my wife to tune in at the start of the 4th quarter and I listened intermittently. I was pleasantly surprised # 40 hadn't been 45'd by # 7. It seems a KC broadcast. A close game until the half? Four turnovers by Strawn? Uncharacteristic if so, if true. I'm sure it will be eloquently addressed.

I Think the Strawn - Gordon game May be streamed at the link below. Last week's KC game was it turns out, thanks again to sixmanfan2007 to be able to watch it afterwards. I looked last week at Microplex News, Strawn ISD/Athletics, Strawn Football Facebook. Nada, this week either. So not confirmed for the Broadcast page, but . . . another fan I know asked Julie last week are you broadcasting the games this year? Yep probably.
Roscoe and Ryen were there in good form.

Last edited:
Back