Week 9

rainjacktx":1jsc65as said:
Valley has a bye. They have also clinched their 15th consecutive playoff birth.

Caption obvious! Is it really an accomplishment? Or just a weak team laying the wood to weaker teams? Probably the worst team Valley has ever put in the playoffs besides the 2010 team. Can I get a what what.

Well this is the week to see who gets 2nd in the district
Paducah over Petersburg 56-49
Spur over Kress by 45
Then Valley gets the win over bye

Spur beats Kress by 31
Don't think their offense is explosive enough to 45 anyone

Paducah vs. Petersburg
I believe Paducah has the more proficient offense (#22) vs. Petersburg Passing Game.
At this level, the team that runs the ball best wins.
Paducah over Petersburg by 23

Sets up week 10 where Paducah beats Spur by 33 and takes the 2 spot in this district

The best game in district this week features the Dragons at the Buffaloes. The Dragons seem to be a little stronger, but anything can happen here. I look for the Buffaloes to redeem some of their season with a win at home.
Spur 45's Kress

Kress @ Spur
Spur by 41

Paducah @ Petersburg
I THINK Paducah has a little more fire power.
Paducah by 22

Paducah finishes the season 2nd place

Bi-District Playoffs
1st Round
Valley...................vs. Miami
Paducah...............vs. Happy

Caprock kid":2106oybg said:
rainjacktx":2106oybg said:
Valley has a bye. They have also clinched their 15th consecutive playoff birth.

Caption obvious! Is it really an accomplishment? Or just a weak team laying the wood to weaker teams? Probably the worst team Valley has ever put in the playoffs besides the 2010 team. Can I get a what what.

Let me know when the dragons get anywhere close to that kind of football tradition. And in the mean time, maybe learn how to spell.

For valley to have so much tradition they sure do struggle against the Dragons. Except for these past three years I'll give you that. But if Paducah actually cared about football valley wouldn't even stand a chance. Also rain sissy let me know when valley is good at anything else besides football.

Also for football to be y'all's best sport y'all don't even have a title! Here At Paducah we know bball is our best sport and guess what we have a couple of trophies to back that up.We even have a couple of titles from track. Also if Paducah had been playing sixman as long as valley has I'm sure we would have just as much or more tradition!

I'm sorry about that sir. Spell check is a mother. Captain*. Either way Valley is no good but they will make the playoffs because they are in a weak district. Funny how Valley seems to luck out even when they have a completely tragic year they still make the playoffs I don't know if it's luck but like it has been said before Valley has been sixman for 13 years and still no state title. And both times they went to state they got beat pretty bad. Valley's tradition is almost as bad as MC's. Funny how those two towns are close together.

Mr.Blue Sky":1gm12527 said:
For valley to have so much tradition they sure do struggle against the Dragons. Except for these past three years I'll give you that. But if Paducah actually cared about football valley wouldn't even stand a chance. Also rain sissy let me know when valley is good at anything else besides football.

It's a known fact that Paducah starts each school year praying for an early end to football season. the Dragons had more than enough talent to make it to the finals in 2010 in football, but - well - you guys got basketball fever in the 2nd or third round. Nothing to be ashamed of, especially given the amount of quit in that town.

Mr.Blue Sky":1cxce7h4 said:
Also for football to be y'all's best sport y'all don't even have a title! Here At Paducah we know bball is our best sport and guess what we have a couple of trophies to back that up.We even have a couple of titles from track. Also if Paducah had been playing sixman as long as valley has I'm sure we would have just as much or more tradition!

You guys keep forgetting (or you just don't know) that some schools have not always played 6-man. Valley is a former 11-man school as well as MC and Paducah and many more for that matter. So tradition really isn't the word I'd use. I think consistent would be the word I use since they haven't missed the playoffs since moving to 6-man.

Wths I knew valley use to be 11man they kind of bounced back, and fourth between the two. They didn't do all that great until they moved back to sixman in 98. What I was trying to say if Paducah would of moved down bout the same time we would have just as much or more success.

Mr.Blue Sky":37up4pl8 said:
Wths I knew valley use to be 11man they kind of bounced back, and fourth between the two. They didn't do all that great until they moved back to sixman in 98. What I was trying to say if Paducah would of moved down bout the same time we would have just as much or more success.

It was actually 2000 and I see your point but I don't agree with it.

Your right valley moved back in 2000 but began their run in 98. I didn't figure you would agree with me everybody has their own opinion. I figured your also from valley yourself. I know you remember the Dragon team from 04 that was very talented and let valley have that game by a miracle! I can assure you the teams from 2000-03 where even more talented and if they were to have played sixman they would of had some titles!

Mr.Blue Sky":rxj4nn7w said:
Your right valley moved back in 2000 but began their run in 98. I didn't figure you would agree with me everybody has their own opinion. I figured your also from valley yourself. I know you remember the Dragon team from 04 that was very talented and let valley have that game by a miracle! I can assure you the teams from 2000-03 where even more talented and if they were to have played sixman they would of had some titles!

'If's and buts' is the diet of the mediocre.

Is Uncle Rico your hero? "If the coach would have put me in the game, we'd have won state. There's not a doubt in my mind"

Coming from a guy who can't go three posts without revising historical fact with his interpretation of Uncle Rico's porch scene in "Napolean Dynamite", the use of an absolute such as 'never', is more comedic than it is insulting.

Back