WEEK 6 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY 2021

This score is impossible in 6OT. In 1A football, starting in 3OT, it is only possible to win by 1 or 2 points. Although to win by 2, it would take the offense losing 73 yards in one play and conceding a safety. And since there has never been a recorded offensive safety on a try in the history of NCAA or TX HS football, you’re probably only going to win by 1. If I had to guess, I’d say it looks like this team was awarded 6 points instead of 1 for their touchdown which would make the correct final score 46-45.

That's probably right then. I had a text from friends at the game who told us it was 45-45 and the end of the 4th.

Forestburg 51 Northside 45 Final 6th Overtime!
Final was supposed to be 46-45. It was in the 7th overtime! I am the coach from Forestburg. I got official notification from North Texas Oficials that the scores after the 2nd overtime count as just a one point score according to the new overtime rules.

Final was supposed to be 46-45. It was in the 7th overtime! I am the coach from Forestburg. I got official notification from North Texas Oficials that the scores after the 2nd overtime count as just a one point score according to the new overtime rules.

Great, thanks for the info! I'll get that updated in the results.

Here's what we're still missing for the week. I thought I had the Bryson/Jonesboro JV score, and I thought someone said Lazbuddie/Kress was cancelled but I can't find that info now so I'm wondering if I just made that up! 🤦‍♂️

As always, any info about these games is much appreciated.

Bryson vs Jonesboro JV
Waco Parkview vs Haslet Heritage Christian
Cedar Park Summit vs Fredericksburg Heritage
Lazbuddie vs Kress
Abilene Texas Leadership Charter vs Newman International Mansfield

Last edited:
Bryson 44, vs Jonesboro JV 35 - HFC
Waco Parkview 0, vs Haslet Heritage Christian 51 - HFC
Lazbuddie vs Kress (Kress HFC said Kress 96 Hart 73 played Oct 2. So I guess Lazbuddie was Open.
Abilene Texas Leadership Charter 66, vs Newman International Mansfield 18 - Facebook

Back