Week 6 Picks

SixFan19

11-man fan
Gordon 62 Richland Springs 60 - I expect a battle and a home winning streak to be challenged by Gordon once again.

Gustine 44 Dublin Premiere 22 - Gustine could win with 5 players

Evant 60 Oglesby 12 - Make that six weak opponents for Evant so far, but at least they are taking care of business

Lingleville 72 Gold-Burg 24 - A LONG drive for an easy Cardinal win

Looks like all District 10 teams have a bye next week. In the district race, I can't see Gordon being challenged for first place but I do see a great battle for second. Right now it is probably Lingleville's to loose.

Gordon @ Richland Springs - Should be a good one. RS by 12.
Gustine, Evant and Lingleville should all win in a cake walk.
Gordon will easily win this district. It should be a dog fight for second,
but IMO it will come down to the final week between Evant and Gustine.
We'll find out about Evant and Lingleville early on as they do battle the first week.

I feel that every game has a range of possible outcomes, with one end being team A playing their best, and team B playing their worst, and the other end just the opposite. It is so hard to tell what RS is capable of this year because they have 45'd every team that they were supposed to 45. I would say the middle of the range lies slightly on RS favor. But I'm still gonna go with my Longhorns in this one. I think they will play on their better end of their range and win in a low scoring game, 38-30.
Agree on the rest of the district having big wins against their opponents.

Richland Springs 92 Gordon 44
Bulverde Bracken Christian 98 Gustine 56 (what happened to Dublin Premiere?)
Evant 80 Oglesby 73
Lingleville 56 Gold-Burg 8
Wow! I didn't see most of that coming.
Horn, you're right on with your assessment of how games play out.

SixFan19":1nc5ic24 said:
Looks like all District 10 teams have a bye next week. In the district race, I can't see Gordon being challenged for first place but I do see a great battle for second. Right now it is probably Lingleville's to loose.
Looks like you got it right.

Back