Six-man fan
Follett over Hart
McLean over Darrouzett
Valley over Kress

Last I heard the McLean-Darrouzett game was still on

Follett vs Hart - - - Follett by 50
McLean vs Darrouzett - - - Darrouzett by 47 if they play
Valley vs Kress - - - Valley by 47

I am really struggling with the McLean darrouzett game. I feel like McLean should have the talent to win this game, but even though it was against week competition, darouzette might know how to win.

I used Hedley as the underlying factor. They've both played Hedley and Hedley beat Darrouzett worse than they beat McLean. Only thing I had to go on.

Now that we're into district play, I think it would be a good idea to pick a couple of wildcard games, or something to give us more than just three games.

Just my opinion.

But for this week:

Follett over Hart
McLean over Daurozett
Valley over Kress

Toledo Mudhen":3qtjz5k5 said:
I think it would be a good idea to pick a couple of wildcard games, or something to give us more than just three games.

McLean v Darrozette is a "wildcard" pick, not a district game.

McLean is in District 1. During non-district, we have 5 separate games to choose from. Now that we're beginning district play, the max games we will have is three.

I'm talking about throwing in a couple of games from other districts. About the only district game from here on out that won't be a no-brainer will probably be Hart vs. McLean.

I am afraid that some people in Hart and McLean that I know might take offense to that statement. In fact I know several people in both communities that have a brain. There may be more "no brainers" than ones with a brain, but the ones with a brain will be disappointed with your opinion.

Toledo Mudhen":yp9183hu said:
I am afraid that some people in Hart and McLean that I know might take offense to that statement. In fact I know several people in both communities that have a brain. There may be more "no brainers" than ones with a brain, but the ones with a brain will be disappointed with your opinion.

I'm not sure what your trying to say. I'm sure there are lots of fine people in both towns. But when it comes to picking a winner between Follett and McLean, it requires little if any thought.

Maybe next year it will be different, but that's the way it's going to be this season.

Since I am keeping score, I will pick two wildcard games each week starting next week. Since I am 1600 miles from Texas, I am as impartial as they come.

That's how I did it last year. I just picked two games (usually top five teams) that I thought would be a challenge for everybody and it worked pretty well.

Back