Week 5

FuturePro1

11-man fan
Santa Anna vs Evant, someones coming outta that game with thier first loss.
I gotta go with the Mountaineers by 45.
Rochelle vs Blanket- Rochelle by 35
May vs Brookesmith- May by 45
Lometa vs Eden- Lometa by 12
Zephyr vs Mullin- Zephyr by 45

Lometa, in losing their last two games, has given me serious pause. Rising Star taking out Panther Creek has made me go back and look at point spreads from Santa Anna and Rochelle. As for this weeks games, I can agree on your picks. I might haggle a little over point spread but not all that much.

We don't know which of this districts teams have had players out for whatever reason. We also don't know which ones will again be playing in the district openers. It could make a difference. Right now I would still give the nod to Zephyr. Lometa, I would have put in last place. The other three spots....well lets just say that this could get real interesting.

Blue Bird, Panther Creek was a pretty good team. The game between them and SA was close until their best player was injured in the 2nd quarter. And it seems like PC has just fallen apart since then.

Do you know if Panther Creek's good player is still out or is he out for the season? I did not expect Rising Star to beat anyone except maybe Moran this year. They may have played the worst game against May that I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of bad teams over the years!

Back