WEEK 3 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

ModeratorMike

Six-man master
Administrator
Let's do it again!

VARSITY FINALS ONLY

To view more final scores, see our official scores page. In fact, it's always recommended that scores be posted there first anyways.

To view, or submit, live updates that aren't necessarily final scores check out the live scoreboard. There you'll be able to view all the latest updates from our members.

Please note: We no longer accept text message updates for scores that aren't final. The only way to submit live scoreboard updates is on the live scoreboard page. For final scores, you can still text those directly to me.

As a reminder, there's a new page that lists all the scores that still haven't been reported. As of now, there are still five games outstanding from tonight, assuming these games were correct in the schedules.

Mike, MaxPreps has New Braunfels Thunder, 32-0, over non varsity opponent that they have noted as Leakey Eagles JV. It is consistent with a 9/10 reel on their Facebook page which states, "Varsity boys also on Thursday but on the road at Leakey."

Mike, MaxPreps has New Braunfels Thunder, 32-0, over non varsity opponent that they have noted as Leakey Eagles JV. It is consistent with a 9/10 reel on their Facebook page which states, "Varsity boys also on Thursday but on the road at Leakey."

I got that one from the coach this last night but I didn't have Leakey JV in the system. Have them, and that score, added now. Thank you!

Back