week 2

edbassmaster1

11-man fan
iredell vs avalon.. does avalon have what it takes to take down the dragons? im going with avalon in an upset!!!

blum vs jonesboro.. did jonesboro wash that nasty whoopin out of there mouth from last years loss to blum? im taking blum in this one in jonesboro!!

evant vs cranfills gap.. can the lions keep up with the elks? im gonna pick the lions in the jungle behind that three headed monster rushing attack!!

strawn vs gorman.. with a huge graduation does strawn have enough to contend with gorman? could be a track meet ill take gorman over strawn!!

after some jv teams put it all over some varsity squads last night whats to come of them jv kids in a year or so? richland springs jv all over buckholts by 50 and valley jv winning by 3 over follett!!

Avalon is picked to beat Iredell so that's not really an upset
Blum is for real they will beat Jboro
Evant speed over the Gap
I'd like to pick Strawn but have to go with Gorman at home

Avalon did have what it takes to take down my Dragons. #1, #3, and #6 from Avalon really have some talent. But I was really impressed with those kids as a whole. Being their not in our division, I'll be cheering for them. As for Iredell, let's take our lose and get better from it!

Avalon did have what it takes to take down my Dragons. #1, #3, and #6 from Avalon really have some talent. But I was really impressed with those kids as a whole. Being their not in our division, I'll be cheering for them. As for Iredell, let's take our lose and get better from it!

"What's going on in Jonesboro?".....how about a nice mix of talent, tradition and excellent coaching. Blum was nicked up a bit, but Jonesboro played solid defense all night and made enough plays on offense to improve to 2-0.

He's got good speed and broke away for a long TD, but Jonesboro spread the ball around a lot against Blum. I'm not a stats guy, but I also believe the Eagles had fewer turn overs, and as evidenced by holding the Bobcats to 6 points, played solid defense all night.

Back