Week 2 scores/games of note.

51eleven

Six-man expert
Blum 48 - 0 over Bluff Dale. Spread was 4.
Spread was 4 on Nazareth - Ropes also. Naz won 94 - 80. A neck twister.
Crowell 46 - 0 over Gordon ???
Abbott rebounded 66 - 0 over Mount Calm after being 45'd by Strawn last week.
Valley 44 - 20 over Follett. A good win over a good team. No dominance involved.
Aquilla 55, Walnut springs 6. Cowboy Parks ought to be smilin.
Medina 70 - 0 over Rochelle. About 70 points is where I start thinking total dominance.
Rankin Red Devil Messenger said the Mercy Rule was Implemented in their 58 - 12 victory over Veribest and that was pretty good for 42 point underdogs. I'd have to agree. Wonder if he knows that old Red Devil Dentist that used to post on here?
Granger called it a stunner. Lazbuddie was up 31 points, 61-28 over Plainview Christian but had to forfeit because of injuries. That had to suck for them. Hope none of the injuries were serious and they recover soon.
Aspermont 44 - 42 over Jayton. Spread was 0. Sounds like a great game. For Aspermont. Those are the tough ones to loose.
Hermleigh 48 - Highland 42.
Mullin 56 - Rising Star 50.
Wellman Union 45, cotton Center 0. Spread was 1.
Milford recovered from last weeks near loss to dominate Jonesboro by 27, 71 - 44. After Jonesboro dominated Iredell 30 - 0 last week.
Union Hill scored almost 100. 96 - 78 over Lucas Christian. But they gave up 78, to a school obviously qualified to do so to them. Another neck twister. Who dat said No Defense.
Avalon 47, Rockwall Heritage 46.
Bryson 76 - 8 over Wichita Falls Notre Dame. 76 is a bunch of points to score in a half. One mistake on defense. Pretty Dominant. Go Cowboys.
Strawn 48 - 0 over Forrestburg. Four fumbles in One Half? C'monn Hounds. Great win. But I remember intense fumble drills and sprints after a similar effort in the 70's. Wouldn't want to be you on Monday.

I was appalled when union hill opened the season at one. I didn't believe the hype to start the season and I still don't believe whatever hype is left. From what I've heard they are still a year or two from contending for a title.

Anton winning 66-64 over San Jacinto Christian after being 45 point favorites was interesting. San Jacinto's first season back in six man has been interesting so far.

Back