week 11 big games

Blue Bird

Six-man pro
The one that caught my eye is Anton and Ropes. Anton wins and they are first, second could be a three way tie with Ropes, Whiteface, and Meadow. There are several around the state with playoff implications, but, most are picked to be blowouts.

I don't think guthrie/motley Co is as big of a game as ropes/anton. I believe guthrie will dominate. I think ropes would have dominated their district if they would have stayed healthy. Unfortunately with their injuries it is a toss up who will win. If ropes wants to win they better dig deep. #24 better once again have close to 500 yards rushing.

Not to take anything away their game but If you say ropes has injuries how could it even be a competitive game? Not to mention they are ranked 18th and 19th. MC/guthrie are both are ranked in the top 5 and this game will decide the district championship.

Ropes/Anton game is also for the district championship. Winner takes first and loser takes second no matter what. Ropes wins the three way tie for second. Should be a good game. Hopefully Ropes gets a few kids back.

R U Ready":39muyhut said:
I believe the Motley Co / guthrie game is the biggest game this week...coming from the toughest district in the state.
I think the good folks from Division 1, District 10 (May, Gordon, Strawn, Gustine and Lingleville) might have an arguement about which is the toughest district in the state. Perhaps District 9 is the toughest district in Division 2?

I understand that guthrie/motley co is for district. I don't think it will be a close game. I have friends in motley co and would love to see them win but unfortunately they aren't as good as they were in the past. I don't see it being a close game. Ropes/anton game I think is a bigger game due to ropes having so many injuries. I only think this is a big game cause of injuries. If ropes was still healthy it would have been a 40 point game and we wouldnt be having this discussion. You also need to remember before the injuries ropes was #7 and climbing with their only losses were to ira and borden co. Good luck to everyone involved.

Back