Week 10

Yeah that's a joke. I got Groom by 20+!! Groom is still good MC nearly lost last year if it wasn't for 7 and 13 but they gone so it should be a walk in the park this time!

I'm not going to jinx the game by making a prediction - which is what usually happens when I prognosticate for one of my teams.

I would love attend this game and sell rainjack t-shirts, but alas, I have a date with a U-Haul van that cannot be broken.

THE_CAPTAIN":4hg9lfi4 said:
Well let's see is his little brother as good as him, 13 and 5 all put together? Idk how one little guy can replace them 3.

Well considering the fact #4 is about 2x the size of #13 one player can never be as good as 3. Hell that's half the team and number 7 from last year was their team as much as I rag on MC they have some good players and give them time and they will be better if anything not be as big of loud mouths like the 3 players you just mentioned being humble is always a good characteristic to have.

THE_CAPTAIN":3veodlm9 said:
Well let's hear it Johnny who does MC have? Who has been able to replace 5, 7 and 13? Don't remember their names. Do you know the names?

Well, they have a whole team of good ones. As far as I know three don't make a team, six do. Yes I know the names, but I'm not going to tell you who they are. They have football to concentrate on and don't need any little girls pestering them. After season is over, maybe, if you're not a floosie.

Definitely the Game of the Week in SixManFootball...Look forward to this contest...both will be well prepared...Groom has been steady all year...the Matadors have matured and improved...last years game was good...this one will be better...MC has the tradition....Groom has something to prove...Groom by 12...

Hey... I wasn't putting the kid down don't get me wrong. But I was asking who all they had? #4 can be a great player but it's easy to shut one kid down. And from what I seen at white deer and Kress. He is a great player. But one player can't make a team!

As a fan of the Lefors Pirates, I would like to see a rematch between the Pirates and Tigers. They won in regular season, but it was a close game. We could more easily prepare for them.

BUT

I feel that Motley will prevail for the fact that they have played the tougher teams. Strength of schedule must go to the Matadors.

AND

Groom does have something to prove. That this year was not a fluke.

EQUALS

A GREAT GAME

Back