We will produce and live stream the 6-man championships.

The games at 2 and 7 will go live on FoxSportsSouthwest.com. We will have Jeff Power of Fox Football Friday on the call and assisted by 14 year NFL standout, Larry Centers. Our guests will include Ken Capps and Al Pickett. We will have plenty of features and highlights as we dig deep into 6 man. We do not take this responsibility lightly.

Here are the Tapps 6-man games from this past weekend:

Div.1:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vMFjkcIPAMI

Div.2:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2kZJevreRKw

Please like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legacy-Sp ... ts&fref=ts

oneday":1n0a3v9y said:
Have either Jeff Power or Larry Centers watched a six-man game before?

Yes, but not as many as we would like. They both worked the Tapps Championships this past weekend. The experience factor is why we are bringing in Ken Capps and Al Pickett as guests. We do realize 6 man is unique!

Thanks so much to Fox Sports Southwest for broadcasting the game. That is a special treat for the players & the fans. I know of several families that will be watching it from all over the globe.
LegacySportsNetwork, we can get you some game film with some of the more experienced radio broadcasters dubbed over it if that will help. It sure might help them better understand the different formations & some of the unique qualities of sixman football. I can get some of those sent to you today.

Boys 2 Men":2uedctza said:
Thanks so much to Fox Sports Southwest for broadcasting the game. That is a special treat for the players & the fans. I know of several families that will be watching it from all over the globe.
LegacySportsNetwork, we can get you some game film with some of the more experienced radio broadcasters dubbed over it if that will help. It sure might help them better understand the different formations & some of the unique qualities of sixman football. I can get some of those sent to you today.

If one of the radio broadcasters you are talking about happens to be from the Strawn booth all you need to know is Richland Springs holds all the time. (a joke I could not resist at the expense of the Strawn Radio guys...they do a good job)

Boys 2 Men":1jryq2fq said:

Thank You!

oneday":25vspz8y said:
Boys 2 Men":25vspz8y said:

If one of the radio broadcasters you are talking about happens to be from the Strawn booth all you need to know is Richland Springs holds all the time. (a joke I could not resist at the expense of the Strawn Radio guys...they do a good job)

While I'd rather be at Strawn games, the times I've listened to them I just love hearing Mr. Sparks because he gets sooo excited on the Hounds behalf.

Thank you so much for doing this !!! Now my disabled mother can actually get to watch a state championship game of the Greyhounds !!! She is excited,and once again thank you !!

Here are the game officials:

DIVISION 2 - ABILENE CHAPTER CREW

R: ANDREW STEPHENS

U- STEVE HASTINGS

HL: RON FRANKLIN

LJ: MIKE LOCKHART

DIVISION 1 - ABILENE AND WACO 

R: NELSON BARNES (WACO)

U: MIKE PERRY (ABILENE)

HL: ERIC RAMIREZ (ABILENE)

LJ: MILES ADAMSON (WACO)

BJ: MIKE PEEL (WACO)

Hate to tell yall but Richland Springs 44 game win streak is no where near the longest in Texas Six-Man History...Fort Hancock won 70 in a row...and there were a few other teams that won between 48-60 games in a row...

So yall might want to edit that out of the DII preview...

Back