WE CAN KEEP IT

TylerEthridge

Six-man fan
My fellow American’s, these are not the final days of our Great Constitutional Republic.

These dark forces that have been trying to dismantle our rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit to Happiness are being exposed to the Glorious Light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

For decades We The People have thought God to be aloof from the Affairs of men. Weak kneed preaching put Gods people into a place of indifference towards government entities.

“Separation of church and State!” They cried from their boring pulpits while darkness crept in unawares.

Those days are over!

We are no longer in Billy Graham’s America. These are the times of great Power and Exploits done by We The People. Ordinary people. Mom’s and dads. Even youths will be seen as nation shakers.

For it was written long ago:

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:28-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Bible is clear:

“If the foundations be destroyed, What can the righteous do?”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭11:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Ever since the inception of this nation, the devil himself has been working through yielded vessels in lockstep to destroy the foundations of America.

He’s infiltrated our Educational Systems, our Entertainment Fields, our Government Entities, and even the Church.

It was William Booth, the great leader and founder of the Salvation Army that said,

“I consider that the chief dangers which confront the coming century will be religion without the Holy Ghost, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God, and heaven without hell.”

We find ourselves on the edge of that century Mr. Booth prophesied of.
We can all see it. We can smell it’s sulfur.
No rock has been left unturned in this hour.

Because our pulpits no longer roar like they once did with George Whitefield and Charles Finney, wickedness has become brazen.

We saw this on full display in 2020 when a global government thought it could tell its people to shut down.

They told the church to shut down, and sadly, nearly all complied. What followed? A summer of hell on earth in the United States of America.

Jesus said we are the Salt of the earth. Salt is a preservative. What happens when Salt loses its saltiness? Jesus himself said men shall trodden it under their feet.

We The People whom some fear God and love Freedom are the Salt of the Earth. But because we have lost our Saltiness, these dark forces assume they can trodden us under their feet.

They think they can intimidate us at our school board meetings. They think they can raid the 45th President of the United States home and get away with it.

It’s time for the pulpit to rage once more. It’s time for We The People to rise up and do what our Declaration of Independence declares:

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government and to provide new guards for their future security.”

We cannot do this by violent means. The gospel doesn’t change the world through revolutionary tactics. It does it by the proclamation of the word!

That is the foundation of America. That is what our founders mutually pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor for.

Not to establish a theocracy, but to have the free exercise thereof.

The time has come for We The People to pledge that same honor.

The time has come to lay aside every weight that so easily besets us. The time for indifference is over. For the wiles of communism never rest until every knee bows to its sickle and hammer.

We have a much larger hammer! It’s called our Faith and Freedom; a doubled edged sword.

That’sthe mightiest advantage we have against a totalitarian regime. Darkness cannot comprehend Light. You and I are the Light of the World — sadly, we have placed that Light under a bushel.

The days of looking to one individual man to accomplish such great feats of victory against enemies both foreign and domestic are long gone.

We see how easily it can all be undone. It’s time they realize you can’t strike a lion with a stick.

We are the lions of the tribe of Judah. We stand on the bones of war veterans, men and women of valor, and great awakening preachers that shaped the underbelly of this Republic.

Alexis de Tocqueville was the famous 19th century French statesman, historian and social philosopher. He traveled to America in the 1830s to discover the reasons for the incredible success of this new nation. He published his observations in his classic two-volume work, Democracy in America. He was especially impressed by America’s religious character. Here are some startling excerpts from his great work:

“Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things.

In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country.

Religion in America…Must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it. Indeed, it is in the same point of view that the inhabitants of the United States themselves look upon religious belief.

I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion – – for who can search the human heart? But I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the Maintenance of Republican institutions. This opinion is not peculiar to a class of citizens or a party, but it belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society.

In the United States, the sovereign authority is religious... There is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men then in America, and there can be no greater proof of its utility and of its conformity to human nature than that its influence is powerfully filled over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth.

In the United States, the influence of religion is not confined to the manners, but it extends to the intelligence of the people. Christianity, therefore, rains without obstacle, by universal consent…

I saw it for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors; in her fertile fields in balance forests; in her rich minds and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I saw for it in her Democratic Congress and in her matchless constitution. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her puppets flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.

My fellow American’s, now I wish to echo the words of President Trump:
“It’s time that we start talking about greatness for this country again.”

It’s time we dislodge the Old Guard ways of thinking. It’s time we dismantle the Deep State once and for all. It’s time for the words of Charles B. Galloway to be our pulpits testimony again:

“Mighty men they were, of iron nerve and strong hand and un-blanched cheek and heart of flame. God needed not reeds shaken by the wind, nor men clothed in soft raiment [Matthew 11:7-8], but heroes of hardihood and lofty courage. And such were the sons of the mighty who responded to the Divine Call.”

The time is now. With heaven at our backs, the Constitution under our feet, and the Truth in our hearts, courage must race across our nation like a wild fire.

“We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender.”

- Winston Churchill

I shall add to this wonderful statement:

We shall fight at the ballot box, we shall fight for our homes, we shall fight for our church’s, we shall fight for our wonderful Republic.

When Benjamin Franklin was asked during the Constitutional Convention on what type of government they created for We The People, his infamous response was, “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

IF is the language of unbelief.

WE CAN KEEP IT!

Our founding fathers knew how hard it would be to keep what they died for. But we live in the Light of much greater revelation. We have the wealth of nations, the communication of technology, the unity of faith, and the power of God on our side.

All we need to do is unite!

Attachments

• FE489D11-F90A-4476-9708-7C07C10BB439.jpeg
    FE489D11-F90A-4476-9708-7C07C10BB439.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 11
Amen to your sentiments. I also think it will get kinetic at a low level. The communists controlling the levers of power right now are doing their best to ignite a civil war thinking they will win it easily since they have the federal agencies and the military command structure under their control.

Tyler. whatever happened to you after your capitol adventure? Are you cleared or are you waiting for the other shoe to drop?
I was arrested last month in Denver, Colorado. I was called the day before by the FBI agent assigned to my case out of Abilene, Texas.

The FBI agent I was transferred to here in Colorado was amazing. Everything was done by willful consent on my side.

I drove up to Denver the night before with my wife and two daughters. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt .5 miles away from the Federal Court I was to be arrested at.

Showed up that next morning with my family, as they walked back towards the hotel, Agent Smith walked up to me very respectfully and asked me to sit in the back of the car to be arrested.

We proceeded into the court house where I was processed and booked. Feet and hands were cuffed for 5.5 hours inside.

Got out without having to pay any bail.

My second hearing is August 23rd.

Haven’t been given a plea deal or anything yet. I’m assuming that’s what this next hearing will be.

I have been trying to raise funds for Paul Looney out of Houston to represent me but haven’t come close to his 85K request. Therefore I will have to go forward with the public defendant afforded me.

Amen to your sentiments. I also think it will get kinetic at a low level. The communists controlling the levers of power right now are doing their best to ignite a civil war thinking they will win it easily since they have the federal agencies and the military command structure under their control.
Texas' should secede.

I was arrested last month in Denver, Colorado. I was called the day before by the FBI agent assigned to my case out of Abilene, Texas.

The FBI agent I was transferred to here in Colorado was amazing. Everything was done by willful consent on my side.

I drove up to Denver the night before with my wife and two daughters. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt .5 miles away from the Federal Court I was to be arrested at.

Showed up that next morning with my family, as they walked back towards the hotel, Agent Smith walked up to me very respectfully and asked me to sit in the back of the car to be arrested.

We proceeded into the court house where I was processed and booked. Feet and hands were cuffed for 5.5 hours inside.

Haven’t been given a plea deal or anything yet. I’m assuming that’s what this next hearing will be.

I have been trying to raise funds for Paul Looney out of Houston to represent me but haven’t come close to his 85K request. Therefore I will have to go forward with the public defendant afforded me.
No Pro Bono lawyers stepping up to help?

No Pro Bono lawyers stepping up to help?
I fired my previous lawyer because he wanted me to come across as apologetic and as if I was manipulated and taken advantage of by Trump.

Not gonna happen. So I fired him. Two days later the FBI issued my arrest? Something fishy about that.

I’ll likely just have to go with the public attorney presented to me. Paul Looney, whom I wanted to represent me, is just asking for a lot.

I’ve raised 6,500 so far, but it’s a pebble in the ocean. Haha

I’m not worried. It’s worth going to prison over if that’s the case. I protested the stolen election of 2020. History will be kind to all of us J6ers.

I fired my previous lawyer because he wanted me to come across as apologetic and as if I was manipulated and taken advantage of by Trump.

Not gonna happen. So I fired him. Two days later the FBI issued my arrest? Something fishy about that.

I’ll likely just have to go with the public attorney presented to me. Paul Looney, whom I wanted to represent me, is just asking for a lot.

I’ve raised 6,500 so far, but it’s a pebble in the ocean. Haha

I’m not worried. It’s worth going to prison over if that’s the case. I protested the stolen election of 2020. History will be kind to all of us J6ers.
Best of luck Tyler. I will be praying for you. God is in charge.

My fellow American’s, these are not the final days of our Great Constitutional Republic.

These dark forces that have been trying to dismantle our rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit to Happiness are being exposed to the Glorious Light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

For decades We The People have thought God to be aloof from the Affairs of men. Weak kneed preaching put Gods people into a place of indifference towards government entities.

“Separation of church and State!” They cried from their boring pulpits while darkness crept in unawares.

Those days are over!

We are no longer in Billy Graham’s America. These are the times of great Power and Exploits done by We The People. Ordinary people. Mom’s and dads. Even youths will be seen as nation shakers.

For it was written long ago:

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:28-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Bible is clear:

“If the foundations be destroyed, What can the righteous do?”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭11:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Ever since the inception of this nation, the devil himself has been working through yielded vessels in lockstep to destroy the foundations of America.

He’s infiltrated our Educational Systems, our Entertainment Fields, our Government Entities, and even the Church.

It was William Booth, the great leader and founder of the Salvation Army that said,

“I consider that the chief dangers which confront the coming century will be religion without the Holy Ghost, Christianity without Christ, forgiveness without repentance, salvation without regeneration, politics without God, and heaven without hell.”

We find ourselves on the edge of that century Mr. Booth prophesied of.
We can all see it. We can smell it’s sulfur.
No rock has been left unturned in this hour.

Because our pulpits no longer roar like they once did with George Whitefield and Charles Finney, wickedness has become brazen.

We saw this on full display in 2020 when a global government thought it could tell its people to shut down.

They told the church to shut down, and sadly, nearly all complied. What followed? A summer of hell on earth in the United States of America.

Jesus said we are the Salt of the earth. Salt is a preservative. What happens when Salt loses its saltiness? Jesus himself said men shall trodden it under their feet.

We The People whom some fear God and love Freedom are the Salt of the Earth. But because we have lost our Saltiness, these dark forces assume they can trodden us under their feet.

They think they can intimidate us at our school board meetings. They think they can raid the 45th President of the United States home and get away with it.

It’s time for the pulpit to rage once more. It’s time for We The People to rise up and do what our Declaration of Independence declares:

“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government and to provide new guards for their future security.”

We cannot do this by violent means. The gospel doesn’t change the world through revolutionary tactics. It does it by the proclamation of the word!

That is the foundation of America. That is what our founders mutually pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor for.

Not to establish a theocracy, but to have the free exercise thereof.

The time has come for We The People to pledge that same honor.

The time has come to lay aside every weight that so easily besets us. The time for indifference is over. For the wiles of communism never rest until every knee bows to its sickle and hammer.

We have a much larger hammer! It’s called our Faith and Freedom; a doubled edged sword.

That’sthe mightiest advantage we have against a totalitarian regime. Darkness cannot comprehend Light. You and I are the Light of the World — sadly, we have placed that Light under a bushel.

The days of looking to one individual man to accomplish such great feats of victory against enemies both foreign and domestic are long gone.

We see how easily it can all be undone. It’s time they realize you can’t strike a lion with a stick.

We are the lions of the tribe of Judah. We stand on the bones of war veterans, men and women of valor, and great awakening preachers that shaped the underbelly of this Republic.

Alexis de Tocqueville was the famous 19th century French statesman, historian and social philosopher. He traveled to America in the 1830s to discover the reasons for the incredible success of this new nation. He published his observations in his classic two-volume work, Democracy in America. He was especially impressed by America’s religious character. Here are some startling excerpts from his great work:

“Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things.

In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country.

Religion in America…Must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it. Indeed, it is in the same point of view that the inhabitants of the United States themselves look upon religious belief.

I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion – – for who can search the human heart? But I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the Maintenance of Republican institutions. This opinion is not peculiar to a class of citizens or a party, but it belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society.

In the United States, the sovereign authority is religious... There is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men then in America, and there can be no greater proof of its utility and of its conformity to human nature than that its influence is powerfully filled over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth.

In the United States, the influence of religion is not confined to the manners, but it extends to the intelligence of the people. Christianity, therefore, rains without obstacle, by universal consent…

I saw it for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors; in her fertile fields in balance forests; in her rich minds and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I saw for it in her Democratic Congress and in her matchless constitution. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her puppets flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.

My fellow American’s, now I wish to echo the words of President Trump:
“It’s time that we start talking about greatness for this country again.”

It’s time we dislodge the Old Guard ways of thinking. It’s time we dismantle the Deep State once and for all. It’s time for the words of Charles B. Galloway to be our pulpits testimony again:

“Mighty men they were, of iron nerve and strong hand and un-blanched cheek and heart of flame. God needed not reeds shaken by the wind, nor men clothed in soft raiment [Matthew 11:7-8], but heroes of hardihood and lofty courage. And such were the sons of the mighty who responded to the Divine Call.”

The time is now. With heaven at our backs, the Constitution under our feet, and the Truth in our hearts, courage must race across our nation like a wild fire.

“We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender.”

- Winston Churchill

I shall add to this wonderful statement:

We shall fight at the ballot box, we shall fight for our homes, we shall fight for our church’s, we shall fight for our wonderful Republic.

When Benjamin Franklin was asked during the Constitutional Convention on what type of government they created for We The People, his infamous response was, “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

IF is the language of unbelief.

WE CAN KEEP IT!

Our founding fathers knew how hard it would be to keep what they died for. But we live in the Light of much greater revelation. We have the wealth of nations, the communication of technology, the unity of faith, and the power of God on our side.

All we need to do is unite!
Amen, Amen! We can not be defeated because we are on God’s side and in the end He wins!

Did you go inside the capitol building?

Was wondering how the 2nd hearing went on the 23rd? Anyone know?

Best of luck Tyler. I moved to RS a few years back. I have gotten to know many of the same folks that you do. We are all hoping this works out in your favor.
I found out that morning that the hearing has been canceled. No future court date as of yet.

My case has gone from a formal complaint into an actual Indictment.

They want to shut you up. I expect more folks to get indicted before election day, including the guy who should be POTUS.
That would be the biggest mistake they could make. Every time they try to pin something on him the truth that they always try to hide comes out and he gains even more support. Just imagine all the evidence that has been suppressed finally being brought to light by his team! It would be awesome to watch them destroy themselves! Now that I think about it, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad thing if they indict 45, then the truth that many of us already know will be shown to the world on prime time! 🤣

That would be the biggest mistake they could make. Every time they try to pin something on him the truth that they always try to hide comes out and he gains even more support. Just imagine all the evidence that has been suppressed finally being brought to light by his team! It would be awesome to watch them destroy themselves! Now that I think about it, maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad thing if they indict 45, then the truth that many of us already know will be shown to the world on prime time! 🤣
Truth, justice and the American way ? There will never be truth or justice as long as liberals are in charge. i.e joe biden, kamala harris, nancy pelosi, chucky schumer, the "squad", stacey abrams, maxine waters, sheila jackson lee, pete buttplug .. just to name a few.

Back