Way Too Early State Predictions

Pup if you are going to try to talk crap about someone please know what you are talking about. The information that Dirty Bay shared in his post really makes you look like a fool. Just saying. I was fortunate enough last year to meet some of the BCA coaches. You are way off there bro. You really need to give it up. Enough is enough!!

WarEagle":341lyf29 said:
No just a cheap shot from Veritas player and then CP player reacts, unfortunately official did not see initial cheap shot and both players were ejected.

It is a different score if 8 is in there.

All good though as it is a learning experience!!

-War Eagle

Veritas would love an opportunity to play you'll again in 2020... Unfortunately, we can't seem to get your head coach/A.D. to return our phone calls/texts/emails to make it happen. I get it... We won't be as young as we were this year. He is probably wise to avoid us. Your #8 would have a tough time. It does make some sense to manage the competition during the season and protect him for a playoff run. Too bad. We would love beat Summit again without any excuses.

Please don't speak on anything you know nothing about. Summit is in the process of having two more teams join their district therefore would impede on the week 5 matchup. Every week prior is already filled. Move on.

CC0525":8gf51jp1 said:
Please don't speak on anything you know nothing about. Summit is in the process of having two more teams join their district therefore would impede on the week 5 matchup. Every week prior is already filled. Move on.

I get it. We avoided games against Borden County and Garden City the past two seasons after two years of games against them- realizing our program simply is not on their level. Redistricting shouldn't be an issue for week 5, though. We are part of a 6 team district (just like we have been the past two years), and our district games begin week 7. Are you wanting multiple bye weeks?

dalemurphy":19gvygjl said:
CC0525":19gvygjl said:

I get it. We avoided games against Borden County and Garden City the past two seasons after two years of games against them- realizing our program simply is not on their level. Redistricting shouldn't be an issue for week 5, though. We are part of a 6 team district (just like we have been the past two years), and our district games begin week 7. Are you wanting multiple bye weeks?

It is probably a good thing we do not play the "Almighty Veritas" because I am sure #8 would be afraid and would probably not play because rumor has it the bully from the "Almighty Veritas" has left him with bed wetting issues. After all fragile little number #8 I am sure will spend all off season sitting on the couch eating bond bonds and playing video games and rocking himself to sleep thinking of the "Almighty Veritas".

Back