Way Too Early State Predictions

North - Notre Dame
South - Baytown

Rematch of the title game from a few years ago. I'm definitely a homer for my team, but ND has enough speed and athleticism at the skill positions to make them dangerous in the playoffs. If they stay healthy they will be a tough out for anyone.

North- 1. Weatherford 2. Irving 3. ND
South- Baytown- any guesses on how many "transfers" they get from the local 6A public school?

After a few weeks of the year down I would like to change my prediction... lol
I have weatherford by a long shot and a shoot out between Fredericksburg and baytown with Fredericksburg doing just enough to win. Looks as if several teams had some, as PUP would say... “transfers” according to max preps roster.

Good ole Pup! Still with his 6A transfer theory.

76er I’m going to go with Baytown again this year. The north has a few teams that have been playing pretty good this year but is the competition the same. Baytown didn’t blow out the first two teams they played but I think those teams have been blowing out their other competitors.

Baytown made a believer out of me last year. Can’t wait to see them play this year.

I wouldn't count out Cedar Park, fact is our first three opponents have been much better than Freddy's(although we play a common opponent this week). Not looking ahead, but can't wait til that showdown November 1st!!!

-War Eagle

I agree the cedar park vs Fredericksburg game should be one to watch! Could this be the year they get over the hump??? Fredy will be very tough being the return alot of players from last years squad. CP lost a lot but have replaced talent with talent and look to have their act together.

Thanks, test_em, finally someone is seeing the light! Funny how three 2018 Baytown players were listed on the Goose Creek Memorial roster on MaxPreps about five weeks ago. Two of them magically reappeared on Baytown's roster for the start of this season. It wouldn't surprise me if the third player rejoins Baytown before playoffs begin. Must be nice to be the development/scout team for a big 5A public school. With that much transferring back and forth I wonder if PAPF paperwork is being done. Hmmmm......

Pup, give it up. Your bitterness towards the student-athletes and the BCA community is beyond annoying to all members of this board.
I'm not sure who from Baytown rubbed you the wrong way but grow up. Be an adult. Those are men that volunteer their time to do a service to student-athletes.
Your fragile projections only make you to look a fool.

Grow up.

Not real sure why you are thanking me PUP. Frankly I see your posts as very disrespectful to the coaches and players at BCA! Your posts about recruiting are ridiculous with no merit and you need to grow up.

Your post was right on there Dirty Bay.

I don't get where his hatred of BCA is coming from. Is he adad whom son lost to BCA, a coach that has lost to BCA, or just a very poor troll?

He is the only one here personally attacking men and young men and their families. Disgusting!

Totally agree Dirty Bay. PUP if you have proof of the trash you are serving up I’m sure you could talk to the fine folks there at BCA and voice your concerns. If not I think you should probably just stop talking your trash because I honestly don’t think there is anyone that believes that bull crap!

Veritas beat CP thanks to a blatant blind side cheap shot by Veritas on one of CP's two best players that resulted in both players getting ejected.

I am not the least bit impressed with the Veritas program, coaches, players etc.

On to Cherokee!!

War Eagle!!!

Back