Way Too Early Preseason POLL

Just a simple question. Isn’t anyone making a D2 preseason poll list? Or is it just Footbalizzlife and his “Rundown RS” comments?

By the way Footbalizzlife, if you had just been a few years younger and had got to drink this good spring water for a couple of years like the others did, all of this talk could have been about you instead of the young ones!

Last edited:
Just a simple question. Isn’t anyone making a D2 preseason poll list? Or is it just Footbalizzlife and his “Rundown RS” comments?

By the way Footbalizzlife, if you had just been a few years younger and had got to drink this good spring water for a couple of years like the others did, all of this talk could have been about you instead of the young

Well since my mother has a place at Regency I’d say I have drank plenty of the holy water as you seem to think it is. My comments are not bashing. Of any young ones at RS I’m simply saying we will see the new guys you bring in to try to compete next year. I already know JB is reaching out to Coaches with stud kids to assemble a squad to try to take down the Player of the Year GR.

Better get your recruits in town in the next month or so that way they can get on the Holy Water!

Westbrook returns a ton, should still be extremely tough! BC will be tough, GC will be tough, happy will be tough. Not familiar with many others but there is always great talent out here in 6 man country.
So Cedric Ware is a junior. If the the coach can assemble so more blocking for him next year could be an encore.

If you are Westbrook do you want to play against Strawn next season or vice versa?? The injury bug is the big threat but again every game has injury potential.

Well I think Bracken, Live Oak, and Marble Falls Faith will be there.
Are you discounting Covenant Classical? They only lose 3 players, and Briley is back to trigger that aerial attack coming off a 4074-yard season 72 TD's and only 2 INT.'s Their JV was 9-1, 3 wins over varsity teams and their JH was 8-1 and 45'ed Strawn's JH team.

Are you discounting Covenant Classical? They only lose 3 players, and Briley is back to trigger that aerial attack coming off a 4074-yard season 72 TD's and only 2 INT.'s Their JV was 9-1, 3 wins over varsity teams and their JH was 8-1 and 45'ed Strawn's JH team.
Two UIL teams should avoid playing them next year. If FWCC is growing they will not be six man much longer.

Back