5. Rankin- too freaking west for me
6. Borden County- will they aged properly
7. Garden City- can the grow a trophy
8. Gordon- Coach Ware says so
9. Follett- see #5
10. Valley- see above

Fill in the rest

Last edited:
Can't look beyond some of more "Panhandle" teams... Follett moving up to D1 could shake some things (especially travel because ya know, the wind), Valley is returning A LOT in key positions, Knox City will have a very stout JR class next year that the majority played a ton this year, Spur is losing some depth but I believe 4 or 5 have started one way or another for 2-3 seasons. Borden County was so young but gained all the experience Richey needs to make a competitive team out of them. Lots and Lots and LOTS of teams to hover around the 8-12 spots... Is it August yet?!?!?!?!

Westbrook returns a ton, should still be extremely tough! BC will be tough, GC will be tough, happy will be tough. Not familiar with many others but there is always great talent out here in 6 man country.

What region are you from I wonder? Ha , I agree though those teams will be good again.
Yes you can definitely tell what area I’m in lol. I was fortunate enough to actually see all those teams play. Many teams in the east and in the far west I don’t ever get to see. But definitely already looking forward to next year.

Ok 2021 is over, Who is the team to beat next year
1 Westbrook- to be the man you have to beat the man
2. Abbot- Just might be the man
3. Jonesboro- reload or rebuild
4. May- need move in or home cooking enough
5. Rankin- too freaking west for me
6. Borden County- will they aged properly
7. Garden City- can the grow a trophy
8. Gordon- Coach Ware says so
9. Follett- see #5
10. Valley- see above

Fill in the rest
Well I think Bracken, Live Oak, and Marble Falls Faith will be there.

Braxton won't make enough difference? Or it won't be just him that won't be enough?
Braxton will make a huge difference, does Harley really want to move there to let Jerry use his kid for one season then be kicked to the curb? I just don’t know if the appeal helping Jerry build a contender is Enough for him to put his entire family through that turmoil. Make no mistake it’s a 1 year job.

Back