Water Valley vs. Klondike

WV Backer

Six-man pro
After a great win in McCamey over Garden City the Wildcats come home to take on Klondike. Ranked #5 in Division 1 (for what that's worth this early) this looks like an easy win but I wouldn't count out the Cougars; you just never know in 6-man football. Thoughts on the upcoming game?

WV will be way too much for Klondike, but don't take them lightly Klondike has a stout team this year, the best in a number of years.

Come on now W V. With respect to our friends in Dawson Co. I do hope W V wins so I don't have to give up an expensive bottle of wine to them. Good thing this was not for junior varsity last night. We heard Klondike handled them by two touchdowns . Looking forward to the game tonite. Klondike has nothing to lose with a 45 point spread. So you will have to play hard again to get this one.

JAFO":1aaqdrw1 said:
Come on now W V. With respect to our friends in Dawson Co. I do hope W V wins so I don't have to give up an expensive bottle of wine to them. Good thing this was not for junior varsity last night. We heard Klondike handled them by two touchdowns . Looking forward to the game tonite. Klondike has nothing to lose with a 45 point spread. So you will have to play hard again to get this one.
Just how much does MD 20/20 cost these days?

Yeah, the refs had a few issues tonight but remember, it's early in the season for them too. I believe this one could have been done by halftime but I think the coach was trying to work out a few kinks and spread the playing time around a bit. I'll tell you one thing though, they'd better get the kicking game turned around pretty quick or things could get ugly next week against a Robert Lee team that handled Paint Rock 60-0 tonight. You've got to make your extra points if you want to go anywhere in this game.

Yes, the game should have been finished at halftime. . I really thought Klondike would have played their freshman quarterback to give them a better chance. But they scored twice on you. That should never have happened . Gave the boosters time to sell halftime at the concession stand though. I do recommend the windmill cafe in sterling city .It was very good and reasonable. Prime rib was perfect. Great pie. overall a good evening. Until the cold front with dust blew in, after the game.

It was good to see the other Sophomores from Water Valley playing. They play with heart and determination. They have worked very hard and deserve some field time when WV is hammering away at the score board. Good luck against Robert Lee.

Back