Water Valley vs. Grandfalls-Royalty @ McCamey

WV Backer

Six-man pro
If I'm not mistaken (and I could be) GF-R returns everyone from last year's Division II semi-finalist. If so, they ought to be a tough opponent to start off the year with. Still, you don't get better by playing patsies so I'm looking forward to this one. The WV has some pretty tough games lined up this year with Borden County away and Follett in Jayton but I'm sure they'll do their best. How about it? Any Wildcat fans lurking out there?

GF did return everyone. They are loaded with speed, but lack size. This game could go either way, but I'm going with GF by 16. (Just to irritate WV Backer)

As much speed as GF has, I am going Water Valley by 30+! Actually I will know more after first two scrimmages because we get WV in first scrimmage and GF in second!

Grandfalls has good team speed and after the coach has had them on a weight program they are not going to be as undersized this year. This should be a good test for two top rated programs early. Should go a long ways in the discussion of strength rules or speed kills. Both teams love to play defense not something heard often in the 6man discussions.

Come on, OBK!! Have you seen how Lake View and Grape Creek have done lately? Why the heck would the WV want anyone from Lake View or Grape Creek? Besides, we import 'em from elsewhere. :)

Even though i am a big WV supporter , this will probably be a tougher year for WV. I was not impressed last year jv game at klondike. On other hand GF varsity last year didnt play a good scrimmage against klondike . It probably will be a close game. This will probably be GF only hard game all season and only loss.

WV Backer":arr0d1cb said:
Come on, OBK!! Have you seen how Lake View and Grape Creek have done lately? Why the heck would the WV want anyone from Lake View or Grape Creek? Besides, we import 'em from elsewhere. :)

:)

Heck, I just had to get a snipe in somehow........

Back