Watch the Six Man Championships

Klaactu

Six-man fan
FYI

The games are scheduled for 12/16/2020

Div 2 is at 11:00 AM and Div 1 is scheduled for 2:00 PM

The Channel on Direct TV is 676 FSSWHD (Fox Sports Southwest High Definition) (for my location)

Craig Way and I will be on the call. We will also have a sideline reporter this time around, Austyn Ivan.

You did a great job last year. Just curious: why is the 1A Div.2 being broadcast first this year, or is just a matter of alternating years being the first game?

granger":10qyzupx said:
Craig Way and I will be on the call. We will also have a sideline reporter this time around, Austyn Ivan.

Just curious Guru, it's a good thing either way, but is Austyn familiar with sixman?

no clue. She's from Stillwater, OK and played basketball at OSU. She's done a lot of sports work around OK and TX. I misspelled her name it is Austyn Iven. As a sideline reporter, she should be great.

Is no one going to live stream the games? Facebook, Youtube? Fox sports southwest is not available on Dish Network :'( and I would love to see them...

Eagle22":25b7rbhl said:
Is no one going to live stream the games? Facebook, Youtube? Fox sports southwest is not available on Dish Network :'( and I would love to see them...
I left Dish after many years. The main reason was continual negotiations with various networks. By accident I started using ATT TV. No dish required, just at least a good internet connection ( at least 8 mb down).
I’ve been very pleased with this service. Also have enjoyed getting all the upgrade offers from Dish. I just ask them why they didn’t offer all this when I was a customer. Usually that ends the call.

How does one go about watching Fox Sports Southwest?? They cut ties with Hulu, Dish, Sling, Youtube...
I'm not paying AT&T TV $60 to watch one game!! I don't mind paying a subscription fee for the game, but not that much. HELP! Time is running out!

Back