walnut penelope scrimmage

hornet7-5

11-man fan
how does everybody see this district turning out? i watched the walnut and penelope scrimmage alot of good contact from both teams. walnut pulled away with it tho. i see them nut boys going deep in playoffs again this year. they have a new player number 25 big kid 6'3 bout 215 good speed. with him and engelhardt in the backfeild no reason they cant run the ball.

They may go deep in the play-offs but they will not win the district. The boys from avalon are focused and ready to take over this district.

Eagles1":6ipkuzdi said:
They may go deep in the play-offs but they will not win the district. The boys from avalon are focused and ready to take over this district.

walnut is way better than last year! you cant really say that avalon is going to take the district over when walnut beat avalon 60-0 and both teams still have everyone so my opinion is ws, kopperl, avalon, covington, wax adv...

Shake&bake....I had to post....you must be smoking crack!!! You cannot replace a kody stack and with Ryan hurt and ben gone to transfer....Avalon takes the cake in this district. And ANYBODY that knows me or anything about me knows I don't particularly care about Avalon...but I will give them their nod, they are focused this year and will beat walnut.

shake&bake52":l4ikslih said:
Eagles1":l4ikslih said:

walnut is way better than last year! you cant really say that avalon is going to take the district over when walnut beat avalon 60-0 and both teams still have everyone so my opinion is ws, kopperl, avalon, covington, wax adv...
How exactly is walnut better than last year? Losing stack #15(I can't remember his name) and engelgardt out. (By the way he is coming back for sure right?) I just dont see how walnut can replace them.

David1995":2tbypbv2 said:
Shake&bake....I had to post....you must be smoking crack!!! You cannot replace a kody stack and with Ryan hurt and ben gone to transfer....Avalon takes the cake in this district. And ANYBODY that knows me or anything about me knows I don't particularly care about Avalon...but I will give them their nod, they are focused this year and will beat walnut.
And you are? Walnut has no one to replace stack true,but they have potential to do just fine without him they just gotta be smart and push really hard!

Mr.EZ I will agree with pushing yourself and getting better. Kody graduating really hurt the nut boys and when ben transferred and ryan got hurt it looked grim. I talked to Ryan at the Bynum game and he's ready like always. I think with him back against Abbott and them getting that chemistry back will help. Do I want Avalon to win heck no!!! I will go with walnut but with injuries and all that could happen you have to expect Avalon to be the favorite this year...and it's killing me to say that!!!! But good luck to both this year and the rest of those teams in that district

Back