Veribest looking for head coach

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
Veribest ISD is searching for a Head Varsity Football Coach committed to excellence with a strong work ethic committed to academic and athletic excellence. The coaching assignments consist of, in addition to Head Football, assistant varsity boy’s basketball, head junior high basketball, and spring sport assignment.

Assignment is open until filled!

Teaching assignment is open and must hold a valid Texas teaching certificate.

Veribest is approximately 12 miles east of San Angelo. Coaches are allowed to live in San Angelo and commute. The district just completed a new and fully equipped athletic field house with a first rate weight room.

Please send application, resume, and letter of interest to Jeffrey Brasher, PO Box 475, Veribest, TX 76886 or fax to 325-655-3355.

They certainly want the veribest coach, to go with the veribest facilities, veribest teachers, veribest students, and above all...the veribest fans...

You guys should be ashamed making fun of a school and community at the expense of its name.

I for one will not do it.

Instead, I wish them the veribest of luck in finding a coach.

Bill Dauterive":2ontfa8j said:
You guys should be ashamed making fun of a school and community at the expense of its name.

I for one will not do it.

Instead, I wish them the veribest of luck in finding a coach.

When I was growing up, the brand of milk delivered to our house (boy, that ages me, huh?) was Veribest.

lifegatesports":2tby6wcr said:
When I was growing up, the brand of milk delivered to our house (boy, that ages me, huh?) was Veribest.

Would that be the milk sold behind the cheddar curtain that comes in green and gold bottles??

Old Bearkat":2wu1ft2v said:
lifegatesports":2wu1ft2v said:

Would that be the milk sold behind the cheddar curtain that comes in green and gold bottles??

Yeah, just the way it came off the ol' Model T truck. Well, okay, I ain't that old. ... we're talkin' the sixties. 1960's that is.

Hmm, the guru of Tapps in a tie-died shirt, long hair in a ponytail, a goatee, high heeled shoes with a gold fish in the heel, a baggie of lefthanded smokes, boogieing to Saturday Night fever. An image if I ever saw one. He he he

High Plains Drifter":2fzku0ed said:
Hmm, the guru of Tapps in a tie-died shirt, long hair in a ponytail, a goatee, high heeled shoes with a gold fish in the heel, a baggie of lefthanded smokes, boogieing to Saturday Night fever. An image if I ever saw one. He he he

Wait a minute. I ain't ever worn high heeled shoes. And I don't even own a goldfish. PS -- I was reminded, the dairy wasn't "Veribest," it was "Verifine."

Reminds me of an old Aggie joke:

Young man leaves town to go to A&M but he and his girlfriend promise to write each other every day.

Each day, for months, Aggie and his beau exchange letters of love and fidelity to each other. Then, around October, she stops writing him.

So, Aggie comes home for Thanksgiving and his first stop is his girlfriend's house. When she answers the door, Aggie asks "Why did you stop writing me?"

Girl points her finger in his face and says, "I never want to see you again! I never want to hear from you again! Go away!"

Aggie is now really perplexed but implores his love to tell him why the change of heart. Girlfriend says, "Well, since you've been gone, I've learned what you Aggies do with the sheep, goats, horses, cows, and chickens!"

Aggie says, "Chickens! I didn't do anything with the chickens!"

Back