Valley Patriots

Tex90

11-man fan
I may have misunderstood but from what I was relayed it sounded as if the Patriots scored on all or nearly all of their plays from scrimmage and held the team they played to 4 yards

Not sure if Ur stats were exact but had to be pretty close, from what I understand the rb that lead in rushing and td's last week against throckmorton only had one touch of the football, looks like valley has another year of overwhelming talent, should be interesting to see how it's managed this time around.

this could be mere rumor but i heard they only ran 8 offensive plays for something of the high 300s of 400+ yards

That is basically correct. Not sure on the total yards, but Valley never took a second down snap, and never had a drive longer than one play. The only exception being when they took the snap with 30 seconds left in the game and took a knee.

I have seen plenty of 45 point games over the last 13 seasons, both on the winning side and on the losing side. I have never seen a 45 point game like I saw Friday night.

Hope #5 has a speedy recovery. He is one tough, gutsy little dude.

Someone should notify Websters.

Definition of DOMINANCE should be changed to the stats for the game. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!

Was it known this was going to be such a mismatch ??

justobserving":1nq928h3 said:

Was it known this was going to be such a mismatch ??

I thought it would be a half-time game, as did most everyone in the stands. Even then - there's a huge difference between a game ending at half time, and a game like I saw Friday.

But that's history. Spur is no Vernon Northside.

I really hate to see games like that. Have seen a few over the years. You really fear for the safety of the players...

It is almost a need for a mercy towel rule like in boxing.

Ate a lot of crow, LOL!!! That's classic rainjack.

However Silverton is a community with a lot of pride in their school and community, would be easy for an outsider moving in to become a proud supporter, but when u look at the history of the community they really don't have all that much to be proud of. They have accomplished no more than any other small Texas community or school in many areas much less Infact. Most of their pride and success exists only in their imagination.

Donkgrind":uw2k5jfc said:

However Silverton is a community with a lot of pride in their school and community, would be easy for an outsider moving in to become a proud supporter, but when u look at the history of the community they really don't have all that much to be proud of. They have accomplished no more than any other small Texas community or school in many areas much less Infact. Most of their pride and success exists only in their imagination.
HMMMMMM....... (head scratching simultaneously).
Anyone care to interpret?

smokeyjoe53":zmcn1bwx said:
Donkgrind":zmcn1bwx said:

HMMMMMM....... (head scratching simultaneously).
Anyone care to interpret?

I have been accused lately of thinking I am the final word, so: ____________________________________

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ____________

Back