Strawn over Newcastle by 7
Richland Springs over Milford by 25

Mama's Boy":14jqm898 said:
Motley County
Grandfalls
Newcastle
Richland Springs

Yes there were injuries ...
During the game (Your "injured" player did score your only touchdown)..
Say what you want. Strawn beat Newcastle in a heads up game. No bias as I have kids in both schools. I expect a more discpined team this Friday from Newcastle. I expect the same outcome tho...

MC - Follett
I think MC has been looking past the last couple of opponents towards this game. This one is going to be tough to pick. I'm going to go with Motley County in a close one - IF - they can stop the Woods kid.

GF - Balmorhea
District 6 rematch. Grandfalls takes it again.

Strawn - Newcastle -
Rematch from earlier in the year. I picked Strawn to be in the Semi's, and they'll be there.

RS - Milford
RS starts with a 20-point lead. Milford can't match RS score for score. If the game is close late, RS wins. If Milford can come out and shut RS down on a couple or three drives early, and score on every possession they have a shot. But I'm going against everything I believe in and picking RS in a second consecutive closer-than-they-want-it-to-be game.

MC
GF
Strawn
Richland Springs (Only because Strawn has a better overall record against Richland Springs than Milford.) Plus if you want to be the best you need to beat the best.

rainjacktx":273mlmwz said:
MC - Follett
I think MC has been looking past the last couple of opponents towards this game. This one is going to be tough to pick. I'm going to go with Motley County in a close one - IF - they can stop the Woods kid.

GF - Balmorhea
District 6 rematch. Grandfalls takes it again.

Strawn - Newcastle -
Rematch from earlier in the year. I picked Strawn to be in the Semi's, and they'll be there.

RS - Milford
RS starts with a 20-point lead. Milford can't match RS score for score. If the game is close late, RS wins. If Milford can come out and shut RS down on a couple or three drives early, and score on every possession they have a shot. But I'm going against everything I believe in and picking RS in a second consecutive closer-than-they-want-it-to-be game.
Wait a minute, I gotta take Lucifer an overcoat.................................................

Back