Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

Coaching4greatness":phgp9bk0 said:
I hope they don’t leave though lol that team was one of the best I seen

Hell I don’t think u can be from RS and say that....everyone over there acts like and treats them like they should of left a long time ago. They are out of there no doubt!!!

I wouldn't bet the farm on the Rigdons moving. That state ring could be a powerful motivator....you throw in a little extra cash...then who knows what will happen.

Blue Bird":1gopioa4 said:
I wouldn't bet the farm on the Rigdons moving. That state ring could be a powerful motivator....you throw in a little extra cash...then who knows what will happen.

The level of hate and disrespect they have been shown, I’d bet my farm for sure, if coach stays its probably by himself cause I’d bet that family has had enough BS to last a lifetime. People can usually tolerate bad situations if their kids are safe and happy but you mess with their kids it’s a different story!!

Coaching4greatness":33mbl2dd said:
Well I heard y’all say all year long that rs is 12 deep . So with those 8 gone you still have 4 studs . 4 studs is enough to win one in six man . Rigdon’s will hurt more loosing then the valley kids

And the "problem" with programs like that is when the studs graduate, the kids left are sometimes too dumb to know that they could lose a football game or two. RS is one of those teams that when you play them, you think the scoreboard reads 14-0 at the start of the game instead of 0-0. And you're not the 14.

tx6man4life":2c6gz5vd said:
Blue Bird":2c6gz5vd said:

The level of hate and disrespect they have been shown, I’d bet my farm for sure, !

The only hate and disrespect has come from you and your couple of thug followers dragging everyone back and forth through the mud.

Johnny South":rchrwzmd said:
tx6man4life":rchrwzmd said:
Blue Bird":rchrwzmd said:

The level of hate and disrespect they have been shown, I’d bet my farm for sure, !

The only hate and disrespect has come from you and your couple of thug followers dragging everyone back and forth through the mud.

Ok Johnny Big Mouth, let me ask the same question I asked Tebow. So RS is losing 5/5 on both sides of the ball, 8 players with significant playing time/roles including 4 allstaters. What do you think JB and RS will do for next year?? Do you think some new coaches will be brought in with kids known to be good/great players? Is the TA going to be a one and done after this year with that sweet $45k deal they gave her? Will the teacher/salary budget increase 30% like it did from last year to this year? What do you think happens next year regarding RS? I'd love to hear your unbiased opinion

Johnny South":2lqb1q2r said:
tx6man4life":2lqb1q2r said:
Blue Bird":2lqb1q2r said:

You haven’t shown any hate have you?

LBK6manFan":5j2wej07 said:
Johnny South":5j2wej07 said:
tx6man4life":5j2wej07 said:
Blue Bird":5j2wej07 said:

Ok Johnny Big Mouth, let me ask the same question I asked Tebow. So RS is losing 5/5 on both sides of the ball, 8 players with significant playing time/roles including 4 allstaters. What do you think JB and RS will do for next year?? Do you think some new coaches will be brought in with kids known to be good/great players? Is the TA going to be a one and done after this year with that sweet $45k deal they gave her? Will the teacher/salary budget increase 30% like it did from last year to this year? What do you think happens next year regarding RS? I'd love to hear your unbiased opinion

You never responded to my amazing answer! I bet you they win district and go at least 2 rounds.

^ What was I supposed to respond to lol? And I agree, fair assessment. I think RS will probably win district and go 2 rounds until they meet Calvert.

LBK6manFan":10h4vc5c said:
^ What was I supposed to respond to lol? And I agree, fair assessment. I think RS will probably win district and go 2 rounds until they meet Calvert.

I appreciate you pointing out areas of agreement as I did not know you concurred until you made your last post. Just to put it in perspective, we would be talking about how great a year they had if one of the other schools in Richland's district won district and lost to Calvert. People overlook the D1/D2 split, but I bet even Burkhart would agree that they would have had a hard time with the D1 champion when they won the D2 title [which I believe is the last 6 rings.]

I can see both views here. The Rigdons might stay if they are going to be ineligible to play next year. I wouldn’t put it past Richland to say they are moving for athletic reasons. Also what we have heard might just be a bunch of crap and the community has embraced the family I really don’t know. Now if they leave I can see new teachers, coaches, and aides hired with really good kids to fill out the team.

Here’s a question ... has anyone wrote a letter to the uil ? Now or in the past if this has always been going ? Also it’s the end of the year , they can say they move for athletic purposes all they want lol there dad is a coach and that’s his living . If that does happen rigdon has one heck of a lawsuit vs the uil

TebowTime15":174oft2v said:
LBK6manFan":174oft2v said:

I appreciate you pointing out areas of agreement as I did not know you concurred until you made your last post. Just to put it in perspective, we would be talking about how great a year they had if one of the other schools in Richland's district won district and lost to Calvert. People overlook the D1/D2 split, but I bet even Burkhart would agree that they would have had a hard time with the D1 champion when they won the D2 title [which I believe is the last 6 rings.]

That's just another reason why hate the D1/D2 split. Competition watered down and also the best dont always play the best. RS may have won it outright this year against McLean if they beat Blum, we will never know. But, yeah I agree with that statement too, last 6 rings were D2, JB may have only have 1-2 or 0 (after TE) if the divisions were never split. But no doubt in my mind if the Rigdons and Valley boys weren't there this year, theres no numero 9* for ole JB.

Coaching4greatness":3ivohs71 said:
Here’s a question ... has anyone wrote a letter to the uil ? Now or in the past if this has always been going ? Also it’s the end of the year , they can say they move for athletic purposes all they want lol there dad is a coach and that’s his living . If that does happen rigdon has one heck of a lawsuit vs the uil

* Not sure, though I'm positive some have written to the UIL and TEA but they usually want hard evidence aka recordings (single-party consent in TX) or written statements with witnesses, which I believe some people have.
Also, you are right about the Rigdons, they shouldn't/won't have any problems moving or eligibility. Coach Rigdon is on "paid leave". He is a coach that I would assume would be looking for another head coaching job because #1 he is a Coach & #2 get the heck out of RS, #3 RS just won a state championship, so moving for athletic purposes is out of the question. I'm sure theres more reasons they would want out of that unappreciative, cult of a town. Just my guess

Just came across this thread, most of it is true. Shame on my alma matter... you would think RS would be rational about this, or not. RS either wants you or wants you out. Cant believe the Rigdons had to deal with this. I'd also like to inform everyone that Grant Appleton is paying for JBs house, and hes (JB) also getting a ridiculous amount of $$$ to be HFB/AD here. Like in the $65-70k range...

MA1984":2xpv4xn0 said:
I can see both views here. The Rigdons might stay if they are going to be ineligible to play next year. I wouldn’t put it past Richland to say they are moving for athletic reasons. Also what we have heard might just be a bunch of crap and the community has embraced the family I really don’t know. Now if they leave I can see new teachers, coaches, and aides hired with really good kids to fill out the team.

If you resign and leave at the end of the year it will not be for athletic purposes. JB left in the middle of the year, totally different in the eyes of UIL.

Back