Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

coyotefan":1oei5adu said:
Johnny South you may be on to something.

All this reminds me of Tyler Perry’s Madea series gone way wrong.

And for the record....I have never personally messaged anyone on this site.

*You're right, it was canis latranis that sent me the PM. You were just another puppet talking crap in an earlier message.

And Mr. South, this is my only account, I'm not Goob(Fikes). It was funny to see good ole Barry try to send me a friend request. I dont even know the other guys you are talking about. Never met them, though I agree with them.
-Kristian Roach, look me up bud. Send me a message.

Johnny South":3bl4o683 said:
You three are almost enough to make me lose faith in the human race. I've had to deal with a lot of DA's in my life but never seen anything like you. That has made me come to the conclusion that you are not three different people, but only one with different screen names. The odds are that there cannot be three different people in the entire state of Texas as stupid as you.
But I'm sure that you, being a grown man I assume, have been told that many times before.

And...............again you side step what seems to be a very simple question.

Thank you TebowTime for giving me this information. You dont have their number by chance do you? Either way, I'll get it.

"You could file an Open Records Request if you want to become a whistler blower. While I have no idea what you would find, at least it would give you new material to talk about. Be careful, however, especially if you live in Richland Springs, because government HATES dealing with these requests."

So.. it has been brought to my attention (thank you to the true RS residents) that the valley boys mother(Chandler)... The Head Girls BBall coach, is gettting paid over $40k to be a teachers aide, with no college degree. That is a violation by the book. She, by UIL standards, to be a Head Coach is not qualified to coach varsity sports. Just another hush hush recruiting move by JB to bring her boys in to add depth to his team. Prove me wrong Recruiting Springs! Ask anyone from Valley, and they will tell you the same thing.
- Not to mention, Johnny South is a school board member. lol knew it! Guess I can call him Johnny School Board now. Now try to hide behind your screen name wuss!

My understanding is that motley county tried to hire the lady before she chose Richland Springs. So with that be recruiting on motley county’s part?

freelancer":38zlx2au said:
My understanding is that motley county tried to hire the lady before she chose Richland Springs. So with that be recruiting on motley county’s part?

Nope, because she was not qualified. Coach Bigham found out about her not having a degree, so MC chose to move on.Why hire someone when you could face violations. Good job MC and Coach Bigham! Recruiting Springs ignored it and now its about to blow up on them. CANT WAIT!!!

"Also, student teachers, while they are assigned to a
participant school to fulfill their student teaching requirements, may volunteer to serve as an assistant coach in all
athletics. Schools shall not pay student teachers for assisting athletic coaches."

* She cannot coach or assist "Varsity" teams. Only JH as a volunteer, approved by the school board. She is not eligible for a coaching stipend but she can Coach JH athletics only as a volunteer. Though she is making over $40k to be the head girls Varsity bball coach.

LBK6manFan":2oj2a2t4 said:
Thank you TebowTime for giving me this information. You dont have their number by chance do you? Either way, I'll get it.

"You could file an Open Records Request if you want to become a whistler blower. While I have no idea what you would find, at least it would give you new material to talk about. Be careful, however, especially if you live in Richland Springs, because government HATES dealing with these requests."

So.. it has been brought to my attention (thank you to the true RS residents) that the valley boys mother(Chandler)... The Head Girls BBall coach, is gettting paid over $40k to be a teachers aide, with no college degree. That is a violation by the book. She, by UIL standards, to be a Head Coach is not qualified to coach varsity sports. Just another hush hush recruiting move by JB to bring her boys in to add depth to his team. Prove me wrong Recruiting Springs! Ask anyone from Valley, and they will tell you the same thing.
- Not to mention, Johnny South is a school board member. lol knew it! Guess I can call him Johnny School Board now. Now try to hide behind your screen name wuss!
The UIL will probably give RS a newly minted merit badge for extra effort to go along with that new trophy with a special note of appreciation to our old buddy Johnny South. Bill Reilly always said it best: " The best is yet to come ".

Lol, you mean ole' dummy me?! Although I find this humorous, whether legitimate or not, and am happy to see anyone express their legal right to public records, I am in no way, shape, or form involved in this.

Unless it's on their website, however, I don't think there has been enough for you to ask for it. An employee would have to be at work, see your request, they get a certain amount of time to respond, and you usually have to pay for printing. I am pretty sure everyone at the school is still enjoying Christmas Break.

LBK6manFan":1cpsi45q said:
participant school to fulfill their student teaching requirements, may volunteer to serve as an assistant coach in all
athletics. Schools shall not pay student teachers for assisting athletic coaches."

* She cannot coach or assist "Varsity" teams. Only JH as a volunteer, approved by the school board. She is not eligible for a coaching stipend but she can Coach JH athletics only as a volunteer. Though she is making over $40k to be the head girls Varsity bball coach.

She's not a student teacher though, she is a teacher's aid, which is a full-time position. Plenty of coaches around the state that don't have a degree and coach in UIL varsity events.

TebowTime15":33yw3k85 said:
Lol, you mean ole' dummy me?! Although I find this humorous, whether legitimate or not, and am happy to see anyone express their legal right to public records, I am in no way, shape, or form involved in this.

Yup, I do mean dummy you. Unless it's on their website, however, I don't think there has been enough for you to ask for it. An employee would have to be at work, see your request, they get a certain amount of time to respond, and you usually have to pay for printing. I am pretty sure everyone at the school is still enjoying Christmas Break.

Oh, its legitimate thanks to you. I cant thank you enough for exposing RS's "under the table" recruiting tactics.
Like ive said before, the house of cards will fall. I wouldnt mind paying for printing to get the truth out and expose RS for recruiting and what they did to the Rigdon family. Especially since I know JB is making over $65K a year, and also paying Rodgers about the same. If you add that up, being a small D2 school, they are paying the coaches, including Rigdon under the table, over $200k for a small D2 school in a school calender year. How can RS afford this? Schools have budgets, so something isnt right.

footballking":311m0920 said:
LBK6manFan":311m0920 said:

She's not a student teacher though, she is a teacher's aid, which is a full-time position. Plenty of coaches around the state that don't have a degree and coach in UIL varsity events.

Is that what JB told you? You sent me a link and I exposed the truth. She is only qualified for 5hours of overtime to Coach (JH). Not Varsity sports unless she volunteers to be an assistant with full-time hours.

Just FYI one of the boys from valley didnt have a legal guardian waver in valley wonder if he has one on file in Recruiting springs..

6manonly":hzym82do said:
Just FYI one of the boys from valley didnt have a legal guardian waver in valley wonder if he has one on file in Recruiting springs..

Did not know that, thank you for sharing that information! Recruiting Springs does their best to hide the truth. The dominoes are starting to fall.

Also have two Valley admin on record saying she left 100 percent for football and admitted it but they didnt check the box because they wanted her and her drama gone. Shame on valley as well

6manonly":vyzquxi0 said:
Also have two Valley admin on record saying she left 100 percent for football and admitted it but they didnt check the box because they wanted her and her drama gone. Shame on valley as well

* Yup, you are right. Ive heard the same.

LBK6manFan":7wu3t5th said:
6manonly":7wu3t5th said:

* Yup, you are right. Ive heard the same.

*Valley wanted her gone, like you have said. They obviously didnt want the drama and everything else to go along with her hire. Valley pretty much said, good riddance. Good for them and also Coach Bigham at MC to deny her as a head girls bball coach, knowing her credentials. Gotta love the coaches who don't "cheat" and do it the right way! Thank you Coach Bigham!

tx6man4life":18kf75ab said:
Johnny South":18kf75ab said:
You three are almost enough to make me lose faith in the human race. I've had to deal with a lot of DA's in my life but never seen anything like you. That has made me come to the conclusion that you are not three different people, but only one with different screen names. The odds are that there cannot be three different people in the entire state of Texas as stupid as you.
But I'm sure that you, being a grown man I assume, have been told that many times before.

And...............again you side step what seems to be a very simple question.

- Yeah its just because hes "Johnny South" is a school board member at RS. Guess that makes him feel good.
I was thinking the same thing though, why has not one RS person responded to you with a valid answer. My guess is that they won't, because it would incriminate themselves.

* Again, RS mob. Prove me wrong! none of yall have. wussies

Back