Uh Oh! RS in trouble... UIL Violations

LBK6manFan

11-man fan
What would JB be considered in this conversation? If anyone says hes the best ever, come at me and I'll prove you wrong!
*To me, JB is a coward (also quitter) because he refuses to go against top tier opponents. This i why I hate the division split. Very great recruiter though

The UIL really needs to look at the packages of inducement that Richland Springs offers these recruited coaches and their sons to move to Richland Springs. Most teaching and coaching positions have a general pay scale or level but can be offered additional stipends for coaching and AD positions. I think RS must be kicking in free rent and possibly free meals at the school to sweeten their job offers. No one from RS has answered how Coach Rigdon winds up in RS after spending several years in Florida and Georgia coaching baseball? Folks, Richland Springs is NOT the center of the Universe. In fact one of the RS coaches had posted on this website that all the coaches brought in had head coaching experience. He didn't mention that those coaches had children ready and able to play on their football team. The RS school board pulled out all the stops to get the Rigdon family in town and brought in the Chandlers from Valley. The school board set the table so all of their ducks would be in a row when Burkhart came back to the reservation. Tipton was the sacrificial lamb!! Consider this. Richland Springs gave a snapshot count to the UIL of 42, at least 5 were brought in are coaches children. Why not bring in 10 and make it a full twenty five percent of their high school enrollment?? I always get a kick out RS home grown spiel, no sixman school has ever won like RS because none of the other schools have made recruiting coaches and teachers with players a priority. The other schools are in the Education business. Even such schools as Borden County and Garden City which are county wide D1 schools with larger enrollments, bigger squads have not had the decades long win streaks because they don't recruit. The UIL needs to pull the plug on JB and RS!

Johnny South":1g3coxh4 said:
Lol! You are so full of it! You need to get your imagination checked out!
You and your "grassy knoll" theory! Lol
Thanks for your encouragement Johnny. How much do you contribute to the RS coaches booster fund? Or is it all just hot air and enthusiasm from you. You were all knowing about how Cherokee managed to get some extra talent from San Saba back in 1969 and wound up on forfeitures and probation but totally ignorant of Richland Spring's LEGAL Recruitment. It's a San Saba county phenomena(happens more than once). It's all OK when you are doing it.

If the UIL put the hammer down on every school district who supposedly hired somebody because their kid was a decent athlete, we'd be down to six schools eligible for the playoffs. And I could be high with that number.

Texlonghorn75":1we51n9p said:
The UIL really needs to look at the packages of inducement that Richland Springs offers these recruited coaches and their sons to move to Richland Springs. Most teaching and coaching positions have a general pay scale or level but can be offered additional stipends for coaching and AD positions. I think RS must be kicking in free rent and possibly free meals at the school to sweeten their job offers. No one from RS has answered how Coach Rigdon winds up in RS after spending several years in Florida and Georgia coaching baseball? Folks, Richland Springs is NOT the center of the Universe. In fact one of the RS coaches had posted on this website that all the coaches brought in had head coaching experience. He didn't mention that those coaches had children ready and able to play on their football team. The RS school board pulled out all the stops to get the Rigdon family in town and brought in the Chandlers from Valley. The school board set the table so all of their ducks would be in a row when Burkhart came back to the reservation. Tipton was the sacrificial lamb!! Consider this. Richland Springs gave a snapshot count to the UIL of 42, at least 5 were brought in are coaches children. Why not bring in 10 and make it a full twenty five percent of their high school enrollment?? I always get a kick out RS home grown spiel, no sixman school has ever won like RS because none of the other schools have made recruiting coaches and teachers with players a priority. The other schools are in the Education business. Even such schools as Borden County and Garden City which are county wide D1 schools with larger enrollments, bigger squads have not had the decades long win streaks because they don't recruit. The UIL needs to pull the plug on JB and RS!

Rigdon was at Samnorwood before moving up in other states. About all the coaches having kids. He was the only coach on our staff with kids of playing age. I can't speak for the JB era. However, I can say that there were a lot of administration problems(Superintendent), but recruiting was not an issue under Tipton.

I've said it once and I will say it again, why wouldn't you hire coaches with kids!? That's a universal principal dating back to the start of sports.

Also, TWho75, have you ever taught at a public school!? I will take Richland's test scores over huge districts with tons of "experts" who "are committed to education excellence." Maybe those extra kids add "diversity to the educational environment?" Way to go Mr. Fowler (I think that's his name at least) and the RS school board!

Texlonghorn75":wawi8mtp said:
Johnny South":wawi8mtp said:
Thanks for your encouragement Johnny.
I'll be more than happy to offer encouragement when you are in the right. But since you took up the Vendetta of the mad Rochelle guy, you have been so far out in left field, that you can't see second base much less home plate. I know that most of the stuff that folks post on message boards is a bunch of "off the wall" opinions, but when it turns downright libelous, I can't support that in the least.
If you really want to find the truth, ask a reliable truthful person. I don't think that I would rely on a couple of coaches with a bad case of chapped butt from not being able to figure out a great defense, some who were even really close to it for several years.

Johnny South":2s9f1jh2 said:
Texlonghorn75":2s9f1jh2 said:
Johnny South":2s9f1jh2 said:
I'll be more than happy to offer encouragement when you are in the right. But since you took up the Vendetta of the mad Rochelle guy, you have been so far out in left field, that you can't see second base much less home plate. I know that most of the stuff that folks post on message boards is a bunch of "off the wall" opinions, but when it turns downright libelous, I can't support that in the least.
If you really want to find the truth, ask a reliable truthful person. I don't think that I would rely on a couple of coaches with a bad case of chapped butt from not being able to figure out a great defense, some who were even really close to it for several years.

You are right Johnny
We need good sources. So answer this question please? Now I know you have seen the question many times on this site cause it’s been asked 100 times and sidestepped OT hurdled every time. What did me Rigdon do to warrant a full year suspension with pay or atleast the first half of the year? What is the charge against him? You have your very own school law enforcement officer now is it so he can run this investigation against Mr Rigdon? Y’all pay your coaches very well but I wonder if his boys were not the workhorses needed to get you where u were going would y’all still have paid a coach to not coach? I’ll answer part of it for you Mr Rigdon is not and was not under and investigations nor did he have any write ups on file. So while I can’t blame a school for hiring coaches with kids that play or whatever especially at this size of school I do wonder why people see it as a ring for JB that was bought and paid for or needs a * beside it because the mishandling of mr Rigdon and the out right devious plotting and timing of the decisions By RS concerning Mr Rigdon sure seem to be just that devious and just plain wrong!! So Johnny mouth why did y’all send that man home???

tx6man4life":3a2fw4nn said:
Johnny South":3a2fw4nn said:
Texlonghorn75":3a2fw4nn said:
Johnny South":3a2fw4nn said:

You are right Johnny
We need good sources. So answer this question please? Now I know you have seen the question many times on this site cause it’s been asked 100 times and sidestepped OT hurdled every time. What did me Rigdon do to warrant a full year suspension with pay or atleast the first half of the year? What is the charge against him? You have your very own school law enforcement officer now is it so he can run this investigation against Mr Rigdon? Y’all pay your coaches very well but I wonder if his boys were not the workhorses needed to get you where u were going would y’all still have paid a coach to not coach? I’ll answer part of it for you Mr Rigdon is not and was not under and investigations nor did he have any write ups on file. So while I can’t blame a school for hiring coaches with kids that play or whatever especially at this size of school I do wonder why people see it as a ring for JB that was bought and paid for or needs a * beside it because the mishandling of mr Rigdon and the out right devious plotting and timing of the decisions By RS concerning Mr Rigdon sure seem to be just that devious and just plain wrong!! So Johnny mouth why did y’all send that man home???

You're spot on. None of the RS faithful are willing to answer simple questions, meaning they are hiding something. Oh well, the UIl will get them soon and the allegations will decimate RS for the foreseeable future. Cant wait!

coyotefan":3hzydrfc said:
Johnny South.. I agree.

Those boys must have started hitting the eggnog early and a little too hard!!
Of course you would agree with an RS booster. You're too cowardly to state your name like I've asked you many times, as I gave mine. Why dont you state your name? Is it embarrassing for you or are you just another puppet getting his strings pulled by the puppet master?

P.S. why did you send me a "threatening" message in my PM. I'm not scared, just wondering why you are asking to meet up? Btw you are not from Gail,TX. IP address checks out lmao!

MA1984":2mxk1htw said:
Damn more threatening messages. Why does everyone want to meet up and start slinging fists is this a UFC website now?

Seriously! Lol these JB fanatics have gotten into their heads. If Texas had the mutual combat law like Washington State, then there could be some fireworks. But.. all the RSers are too scared to post their real names for some reason???. Makes me think its JB saying all of this crap. I'm not scared of anyone of these RS pieces of crap.

MA1984":3nva55y2 said:
Damn more threatening messages. Why does everyone want to meet up and start slinging fists is this a UFC website now?

If it were legal, I wouldn't mind slinging fists with some of these RS folks. Not gonna lie, I'd like to go full MMA on these fools. Could this be a possible fundraiser for the mentioned schools??

Yeah these people don’t really want to meet up it just makes them feel like a tough guy to beat on the chest until they run into the guy that wants to push their nose into the back of their head then it’s a different story.

MA1984":1cpt5k0o said:
Yeah these people don’t really want to meet up it just makes them feel like a tough guy to beat on the chest until they run into the guy that wants to push their nose into the back of their head then it’s a different story.
*Exactly! Plus they wouldnt want to be put in a headlock, jaw- crank, arm-bar or a leg lock. Not too mention hitting the button. Personally ima fair guy, I'd let a person tap out.
It's fun to hear the keyboard warriors talk smack! try and then quit lol ,I'm a fair person

You three are almost enough to make me lose faith in the human race. I've had to deal with a lot of DA's in my life but never seen anything like you. That has made me come to the conclusion that you are not three different people, but only one with different screen names. The odds are that there cannot be three different people in the entire state of Texas as stupid as you.
But I'm sure that you, being a grown man I assume, have been told that many times before.

Johnny South you may be on to something.

All this reminds me of Tyler Perry’s Madea series gone way wrong.

And for the record....I have never personally messaged anyone on this site.

Back