Two Weeks Out

51eleven

Six-man expert
I've got my fingers crossed. I hope to listen in two weeks (distance) and eventually maybe see a few games. But guess I don't have enough long term faith. Got to thinking, I know I shouldn't do that, a week or two ago about how just one positive case could affect a sixman team, and their opponents.
Does one positive player or Coach test mean basically the whole team needs to quarantine for two weeks?
In district that could really screw things up, much less the playoff's.
Or worse an asymptomatic player infects multiple team mates or Coaches. Or opposing team players.
I know, I've been reading too much about Georgia and other places bigger schools having to shut down just a few days after opening.

Does no good to talk about a Brave new world when we post things like about being afraid to venture out to a football game. Like I posted a few weeks ago, our forefathers would have still been in Europe or the east coast if they had been afraid of every thing that might or could happen to them. Of course that was centuries ago and they didn't have the left leaning media to guide their every thought and action. This fear mongering has to stop. Evident some of our sixman brethren are still out to lunch on this virus epidemic. Yes, you can get the virus and 99.99% will have a few symptoms and 99.9999% will get over it. Read that again, will get over it. There are effective treatments available but the media likes to censure such information because the aim is to shut down our economy and OUR American way of life. Let Biden and company tell you to wear mandatory masks?? So let them if you must. Don't bother to trot out your latest statistics from CDC or WHO, they are part of the media's attempt to ruin our country. I understand underlying health conditions too. I recently talked to a fellow teammate(68 yrs old) from my high school days who has been in a nursing home in Weatherford, Texas who tested positive to Covid. He is recovering from a stroke and is diabetic. He was quarantined for two weeks, recovered, and wants to move back home to be near his family and friends. So if he is tough enough to deal with this virus, the rest of us should have confidence to deal with it too.

Back