Top teams D1 and D2 2023

Well here we go. Westbrook had 3 coaches either leave or stop coaching like in 2 of those instances one was the school nurse and one was a maintenance man. They both decided not to coach due to focusing on their main job. Westbrook put on this site as well as others that they were looking for a certified science teacher and coach to help with some assistant positions. 2 people put in for the job, one accepted a head basketball coaching job shortly after so they hired the one applicant that applied. That being said I believe the kid has played 11 man his whole life so will have to adjust to the game and not only that will have to compete against a load of talent coming back. So before all the rumors and crying start that’s the whole story.
Wasn't trying to stir the pot! Wasn't like the kid was recruited to Westbrook! Dad needed a job! Glad we aren't having to face him next year. He is a obviously a great athlete and also a heck of a baseball player.

Wasn't trying to stir the pot! Wasn't like the kid was recruited to Westbrook! Dad needed a job! Glad we aren't having to face him next year. He is a obviously a great athlete and also a heck of a baseball player.
No I know that no problem. I heard he’s a good baseball player. Pretty dang handy at basketball also

No I know that no problem. I heard he’s a good baseball player. Pretty dang handy at basketball also
Speaking of exceptional athletes, wonder how many relatives are leaving on the train out of Benjamin with former Head BBall Coach Wesley Rigdon.

Asking for a friend from WB & one from May. Wait, a guy from Abbot brought that up too, so... Note: they are all D1 and claim no savvy D2, but they're all just closet watchers

Speaking of exceptional athletes, wonder how many relatives are leaving on the train out of Benjamin with former Head BBall Coach Wesley Rigdon.

Asking for a friend from WB & one from May. Wait, a guy from Abbot brought that up too, so... Note: they are all D1 and claim no savvy D2, but they're all just closet watchers
Heard Grayson wants to stay in Benjamin. But you have to put food on table. Rumblings I heard is if they leave it will be to East Texas.

What does Wesley Rigdon leaving Benjamin have anything to do with besides basketball?

So far everyone on here is wrong.
It's not East Texas
I’m curious man lol, it’s bad that this is Case every year lol waiting to see where this family moves next haha. Sad thing is there is no telling I’ve heard everything from Albany back to Strawn so there is literally no telling.

Because it’s funny to watch the day time Emmy award winning drama unfold. As far D1 or D2 none of that matters, it’s all fun and games. So it’s not that I care any about D2 at all just funny to watch them skip around the map of Texas.

Well yeah I agree, but if it was my son or your son would you want him wasting that kind of Talent in 6 Man if he could be playing for a Premier 12 man team that has great Coaches that send players to Div I College and Pros.
This is nothing against Six Man, I love it!
But in this case I personally would have made that move earlier. Especially if the kid really loves competing in sports.
He is the best all around athlete to play 6 man, that I can remember, and has TWO years remaining.
He could sure use the Coaching from a Premier Coach that can teach and demand team unity and discipline if he desires the next level .

Back