Top Players in the district

Not being rude to the other teams but the only other kid i know i the district outside of Paducah is Bond From Crowell so I don't think I should say on the others.

Running Back. Mathews from crowell
Linbacker. Campa from Paducah
Quarterback. Knight from crowell
Reciver. Parton from Paducah
Nosegaurd. Whitaker from paducah
Defensive ends. 2 and 8 from paducah

I have watched all of the teams play. There are several in an all-district contention. BUT none in the All-State realm. Honestly, this is darn near the weakest district in Division 1. But as for the best player in this district......unknown at this time, hard to tell. Good luck to all.

I don't see why someone needs to voice their opinion about this being the weakest district in the state when that wasn't even what the post is about. Someone who likes to run kids down in this district again. Go somewheere else.

Thebddfclion":2jl3233r said:
I don't see why someone needs to voice their opinion about this being the weakest district in the state when that wasn't even what the post is about. Someone who likes to run kids down in this district again. Go somewheere else.
To you sir, I think you are referring to me So I feel I should defend the insinuation you may have. I don't feel like I have run any kids down. I just will not pass on any judgements to who I feel will be the best in this district. As for the comment on the weakest district, look at the records and the facts. The only team at this point with serious wins is Crowell. Their record alone accounts for more wins than the entire remainder of the district combined. Again, I have watched one game from each school, honestly not enough to judge all district candidates. So if I hurt your feelings regarding my comments on the All State candidates. I continue to stand by that until proven otherwise by one of these players. Hopefully, I am proven wrong, but I somehow doubt it. I still wish all the teams luck, and hope that other bloggers try not to wear their emotions on their sleeves. If I offended you, sir I apologize. The people that post are just putting opinions down, that's all.

Back