SixManFootball.com Player of The Week Is Back!

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
As I said in a previous post about what's to come, this year we'll be bringing back the SixManFootball.com Player of The Week!

Each week, members of the site will be able to nominate players for player of the week by filling out a form and submitting it here on the site. You'll need things like the player's name, grade, team, offensive stats, defensive stats and a photo (optional, but preferable). Members, for now, will have from Thursday through Monday night at midnight to get their nominations in. This timeline may change but I'll do my best to let folks know if/when it does. Once the nominations are closed, we'll deliberate on it and determine who the week's SixManFootball.com Player of The Week will be.

This season the ones deciding the winners will be myself, @Leman Saunders and @6manfanNate.

Community Christian Sophomore #7 Hayden Yelverton
4 rushes 133 yards 4 rushing td's Every rush was a TD
On defense he had 3 solo tackles and 1 assisted tackle

Community Christian Sophomore #7 Hayden Yelverton
4 rushes 133 yards 4 rushing td's Every rush was a TD
On defense he had 3 solo tackles and 1 assisted tackle

Please see this page: https://sixmanfootball.com/player-of-the-week/

There is a "Submit nomination" button there for coaches to submit player nominations. There aren't fields for everything, but there is a comment section to add anything that's missing a field.

I've been asked a few times this week if the Player of the Week is still a thing. Short answer, it is!

The last few weeks, though, have been very busy for me and I simply haven't had time to get the graphics built. Between work, trying to keep everything else on the site updated (mainly getting the pick 'em updated and ready), and some life things, time has just been too limited.

That said, I have somewhere to be this morning, into the afternoon. I plan on spending all my time this evening, and into tomorrow, working on the graphics for the last two weeks and getting those put out. That will catch us up and we'll, hopefully, be back to releasing the PoTW every Thursday morning beginning this week.

Back