TOO DANG QUIET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Bearkat

Six-man expert
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crickets are chirping and the cobwebs are getting thick in here, MOLD IS THICK AND THE PAINT IS STARTING TO PEEL.....

Toughest district in D1!!

Everyone has to beat Throckmorton or they are playing basketball......

I think my Wildcats are the team to get it done this year!!

Lets go Wildcats!!

Back to the chirping most likely.............

longhornfan1970":hzlj0gca said:
Did Crowell play Throck in '89 wildcatclassof89 ? It was my senior year at Throck but i cant remember if we played Crowell or not.

Best I can tell the Wildcats and the Greyhounds didn't play that year. It was also my senior year but I was a roundball type fella.

The first game close to 89 between both teams was played in 85 for Zone Champion. Crowell won that matchup 27-6.

Crowells overall against Throckmorton is (21-10-0).

It may be quiet in here for now....
But when Crowell plays Throckmorton, It's going to be some NOISE on the field that night.

I agree,
By far the best district in ALL of 6 man football

Just because you have two of the best in the state does not make you have the best district. Look how far the bottom end is! Take this weeks rankings and get your average and compare it to District 9. Quite a difference isn't it?

Blue Bird":53mh76hn said:
Just because you have two of the best in the state does not make you have the best district. Look how far the bottom end is! Take this weeks rankings and get your average and compare it to District 9. Quite a difference isn't it?

BEST? I say no. Toughest? Yeppers!!

Wonder Dog":3b4v7i7b said:
It may be quiet in here for now....
But when Crowell plays Throckmorton, It's going to be some NOISE on the field that night.

I agree,
By far the best district in ALL of 6 man football

Thanks for the support WD!!

The Throck/Crowell game will be a barn burner!! Hope everyone on both teams stay healthy so each squad is at 100% that night!!

I've never seen either team play, but I'd love to watch the Throckmorton vs Crowell game. I believe whoever wins that game will be the State Champ!

I'm looking for some info. I'm a Wichita Christian fan. Our JH team is traveling to play the Throckmorton JH on Tuesday. How has the T-Rock JH team done so far? The Stars are 4-0 with wins over Abilene Christian 45-0 at the half, Lewisville Lakeland Christian 65-27, Dallas Tyler Street 75-27, and Fort Worth Covenant Classical 58-14. Thank you.

Throck will beat Crowell hands down. What has Crowell played besides Valley? I'm sorry playing teams in D1 dis2 isn't helping your argument.

abc56":39okd1r5 said:
http://lonestarfootball.net/team.asp?T=20&B=16&REC=21-10-0&S=
I believe u got it backwards my friend.

If that was directed at me then you were correct. I didn't cut and paste, just typed it out.

Correction made...

Many thanks!!!

Caprock kid":17ndmo3o said:
Throck will beat Crowell hands down. What has Crowell played besides Valley? I'm sorry playing teams in D1 dis2 isn't helping your argument.

The Cats play the top teams in both divisions these next couple weeks so by the middle of Oct we all should know just how good this team is. Guess the Cats should have played DC this year also??

Keep grinding boys!!!

Caprock kid":2chdnp9b said:

I wouldn't pick against CK except on this one. Guess I was right. ;-)

To me it was one of the best games of the year! The WV game was closer but this one had been building for many years. It also had my play of the year in it. Lex Bond with a 10 yard TD run THROUGH two Greyhounds. Glad I got to watch it first hand!!

Thanks to both squads for the memories!!!

Back