Title games.

Who ya got and why.

My Crowell Wildcats. May will be looking to even the score but I dont feel they are going to have the Hoss's to deal with the physicality of this years group of Wildcats. This one would end early but I feel the entire roster for Crowell will get to see numerous plays on both sides of the ball as deserved. Replay of last year is my guess. Best of luck to both squads.

Throck-Groom. Havent heard or seen anything on Groom so Im going with the Greyhounds big.

Sure would be nice if old district foes (Crowell and Throck) could share the same side of the field at AT&T.

Best of luck to all four teams on Saturday!!

WildcatClassOf89,
I think you're spot on with your picks and your analysis (at least on the Crowell/May game). I told the Caprock Kid not to sleep on May last week because I see them as a tough, hardnosed team but that was against Blum, Crowell is a different animal all together. Nothing against May, they are a very good team, but this will probably look a lot like last year at AT&T Stadium.

Like you, I don't know much about Groom but I see that their only loss was to Valley by 20. T-Rock, on the other hand, has beaten May, Guthrie and Calvert which is pretty impressive in and of itself. I'll have to go with the Greyhounds here and, like you figure, probably pretty big.

Good luck and safe travels to all.

Back