Times for Playoff games

oldfolks

Six-man expert
Just a gripe from me and I bet a few more. We have games scheduled November 25th that are an hour drive apart and they are starting at the same time or maybe an hour apart. I bet there would be quite a few that would be at more than one game it we could get to them on time. Same for Saturday and the next weekend. My gripe and my opinion.

Just a gripe from me and I bet a few more. We have games scheduled November 25th that are an hour drive apart and they are starting at the same time or maybe an hour apart. I bet there would be quite a few that would be at more than one game it we could get to them on time. Same for Saturday and the next weekend. My gripe and my opinion.
I'm kind of bummed we didn't get 3pm or something. There's so much day to work with.

Last weekend, I would have flown from the greater Houston area to Lubbock if the Kingdom Prep and Christ The King games weren't both at 1 p.m. (as I also had never seen Lubbock Trinity in 11-man).

Instead, I flew to the Valley to see Brownsville St. Joseph Academy in 11-man play.

Back