Time Is Now Eagles

eldrut

11-man fan
"Nov. 7, 2013 at Sanderson Eagle Football Stadium--Mighty Sanderson Eagles vs. Grandfalls-Royalty. This will be the game and upset of the Year!! Sanderson will be the Div.2-Dist.6 champion!!!"

On June 28,2013 I made this prediction under the post of Best Games this season.

Now is the time for my prediction to come true. The stage is set and ripe for the mighty Eagles to stun the sixman football world. All they have to do is bring their whop as_ juice to the game and sic those cowboys.
Gooo Mighty Eagles !!!
peace n love but not too much peace n love

eldrut":2pgz6mzc said:
"Nov. 7, 2013 at Sanderson Eagle Football Stadium--Mighty Sanderson Eagles vs. Grandfalls-Royalty. This will be the game and upset of the Year!! Sanderson will be the Div.2-Dist.6 champion!!!"

On June 28,2013 I made this prediction under the post of Best Games this season.

Now is the time for my prediction to come true. The stage is set and ripe for the mighty Eagles to stun the sixman football world. All they have to do is bring their whop as_ juice to the game and sic those cowboys.
Gooo Mighty Eagles !!!

Someones hitting the bottle

Your on with the bet --it is a cold beer in Cd. Acuna acoss the river from me, where I can make you an offer you can't refuse . You put up a steak dinner at the resturant of your choice. Deal?

Actually the Eagles were trying to be nice host and give the Cowboys a little itty bit of a lead to make it a good game. Then that dang 45 point rule got in the way or the Mighty Eagles would of come back in the second half and won the game, don't ya know. So much for being nice huh !!! Ohhh well next year the Mighty Eagles will prevail !!
Gooo Eagles !!

eldrut":cd76qh69 said:
Actually the Eagles were trying to be nice host and give the Cowboys a little itty bit of a lead to make it a good game. Then that dang 45 point rule got in the way or the Mighty Eagles would of come back in the second half and won the game, don't ya know. So much for being nice huh !!! Ohhh well next year the Mighty Eagles will prevail !!
Gooo Eagles !!

You gotta stop smoking that pyote...

Eagle fans are none like anyone knows. To understand what I mean you have to be a Eagle faithful and belive the Eagles never lose a game. Always winners but on occasions they may run out of time and on others ocassions they may let another team think they have won. But for this game the 45 rule did rear it's ugly head and that cost them this game by stopping the game. I and all Eagle fans know how lucky the Cowboys were not to have to face the Mighty Eagles in the second half. We get our high by being Sanderson Eagle fans-thank you
Gooo Mighty Eagles !!!

Back