Throck vs. MC!

I'm not ready to say Motley County wins but I don't believe they'll be 45'd, not at home anyway. T-Rock is good but the Motley's aren't about to be pushed around.

haven't seen them yet but i have heard the Paducah boys are playing some ball. As for MC and Throck I'd say throck by 20 at least.

Does Motley County still have that kid that gave Richland Springs fits in last years championship game? I think his name was Rodgers? I thought he was the best player on the field after Reeves from RS. If he's still around I wouldn't count out MC vs. T-Rock.

WV Backer":17ctfaej said:
Does Motley County still have that kid that gave Richland Springs fits in last years championship game? I think his name was Rodgers? I thought he was the best player on the field after Reeves from RS. If he's still around I wouldn't count out MC vs. T-Rock.
If we are thinking of the same kid, Rodgers, he graduated last year. He played in the allstar game this summer.

WV Backer":tshnntmv said:
Aaron Rogers.
He was a HUGE part of their success last yr.

(I think his dad plays for Green Bay) ;)

WV Backer - nothing against the Rogers kid (Darn good player)! Your commit???

You said that Rogers gave Richland Springs' defense "FITS"!
PLAESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richland Springs - 76
Motley County - 28

Rogers nunbers
Rushing - 17 for 135
Passing - 0 for 6

That's a bad statement!

Billy, Billy, Billy,
Relax man, nobody is taking anything away from the mighty Richland Springs Coyotes! They're still the bomb-diggity man, but I was there and I saw what I saw. I stand by what I said, Rodgers gave the Coyotes fits. I'm sure you were there too and saw what you saw through silver and blue tinted lenses. Let me ask you one question, other than Reeves was there anyone on the field that day you would have rather had on your team?

Watch out for that "D" ! big hitters is what they bring to a game. No body likes to get hit in the mouth every play. I know we didn't enjoy getting our tails kicked by matador. # 7 will bring the wood. And hearing about how DC made just a few stops on D and pulled off a win, I'm not scared to say matador wins bye 9

I watched MC twice now. There young secondary may have their hands full, but # 4 may just be the fastest safety T-Rock has seen. MC Defenec will have to win this game. To close to call for me.

Regardless of the outcome, I think MC deserves some props for going out and finding challenging, quality opponents during the regular season. Unlike a certain other top-ranked DII school.

Back