Three Weeks

Oh yeah. There is that Happy - RS thing in Jayton the first week. A road trip for Smokey Joe and Goob of course. Out there in the edge of little "r" rainjack county.

ATMmom":289uatwl said:
Isn't the happy and RS on Saturday? That's a game I want to see. It's a drive for sure but worth it.

Saturday 9/2, 8:00 PM. Late start, long ride home. Some probably figure they'll be able to leave a little after 9. It will be interesting to see the spread the Toy gives this one being a first game of the season. All are equal at this point, right?

WestTXKid":24t9dcks said:
Jayton is gonna be a good lineup for everyday.

Jayton plays Hermleigh Thursday 8/31 at 8:00 PM. A google search found nothing else about this year's Jayton Classic.

I though Borden County hosted an opening weekend Extravaganza or something too. They play Meadow Thursday 8/31 at 8:00 PM also.

51eleven":om69qbqk said:
smokeyjoe53":om69qbqk said:
I don't think I can get a pass from the nursing home.......... guess I'll just listen to the game.......

Not even as an aside on a roundabout trip to Ruidoso?
Afraid not........ saving up my passes for the Symposium in October.......

51eleven":1qff5niu said:
WestTXKid":1qff5niu said:

Jayton plays Hermleigh Thursday 8/31 at 8:00 PM. A google search found nothing else about this year's Jayton Classic.

I though Borden County hosted an opening weekend Extravaganza or something too. They play Meadow Thursday 8/31 at 8:00 PM also.

I'm still not sure what happened, but that event got cancelled a couple of weeks ago. I think BC is playing Petersburg that weekend. I'm not sure where.

Here's the way I see the Hico Super-Six:

Strawn over Abbott by at least 45.
Stephenville Faith over Walnut Springs by at least 45.
Milford and Bryson even.
Ft. Worth Thesa over Blum by about 45.

Maybe Granger's picks will show up soon and straighten it all out.

oldfat&bald":3rv3t79e said:
51eleven":3rv3t79e said:
WestTXKid":3rv3t79e said:

I'm still not sure what happened, but that event got cancelled a couple of weeks ago. I think BC is playing Petersburg that weekend. I'm not sure where.
You are correct. BC is playing Petersburg on 9/1 @ 7:30 in Gail

Johnny South":2hr7vnjx said:

Strawn over Abbott by about 40.
Walnut Springs over Stephenville Faith by about 30.
Milford over Bryson by 45.

Milford by 45? Not going to happen, but I plan to be there to watch the game and the others as well. Going to be a great day!

BuffaloCountry":8hhh1wqj said:
oldfat&bald":8hhh1wqj said:
51eleven":8hhh1wqj said:
WestTXKid":8hhh1wqj said:

You are correct. BC is playing Petersburg on 9/1 @ 7:30 in Gail

Well, somebody didn't notify Guru or he hasn't had time to update the schedule on here. That's where I saw the Meadow on Thursday bit. Looking at the calendar, looking forward, getting antsy already.

Johnny South":1uyr204x said:

Strawn over Abbott by at least 45.
Stephenville Faith over Walnut Springs by at least 45.
Milford and Bryson about even.

A few adjustments on these picks.

Back