Things that don't matter to anyone but me

Cougarfan13

Six-man fan
When did Blum go neon green and black ? When did Penelope go Red White and Blue? Gholson was always red and white , When did Zephyr go grey?
When did Aquilla EVER have black in their colors? Why do most teams have BLACK as their school colors now? Gholson was red and white , not black. What does it matter , just askin

I'm ready for 2017 anyway, the dogs running loose , smell of hot dogs, screams from fans, smell of cut grass, kids throwing the ball in the end zone, the sea of pickup trucks, the old lady's taking the money at the front gate, someone ringing that cowbell.

The Petroleum Based Cheese Product (PBCP) bubbling in crockpots in anticipation of being dolloped on boats of tortilla chips..................

Noticed some schools are going with the camouflage pattern and grey is also becoming a color in demand. I guess it's the trend these days. It ain't a bad recruiting tool, ya know? ;)

Cougarfan13":32kcatsy said:
When did Blum go neon green and black ? When did Penelope go Red White and Blue? Gholson was always red and white , When did Zephyr go grey?
When did Aquilla EVER have black in their colors? Why do most teams have BLACK as their school colors now? Gholson was red and white , not black. What does it matter , just askin

BC and WTF, are you guys still wear bell bottom jeans, an afro, and listening to Peter Frampton?

Those double knit bell bottoms, the silk shirts with the huge collars, big flowers, pork chop sideburns, big hair,.... still look pretty good to me in the old pictures! At least I was a lot younger!

Bill O'Rielly":10v20huk said:
Cougarfan13":10v20huk said:

BC and WTF, are you guys still wear bell bottom jeans, an afro, and listening to Peter Frampton?
I know what you mean, the WV used to be just black and white. Kinda' plain but they were our colors. Now they've got as much silver as they do white... BTW, what's wrong with bell bottom jeans and Peter Frampton? Reckon I'm just gettin' old.

WV Backer":2doa068b said:
Bill O'Rielly":2doa068b said:
Cougarfan13":2doa068b said:

I know what you mean, the WV used to be just black and white. Kinda' plain but they were our colors. Now they've got as much silver as they do white... BTW, what's wrong with bell bottom jeans and Peter Frampton? Reckon I'm just gettin' old.

LOL....... We aint getting any younger!! The good Ol' days!

Maybe the new man at WV will change that
very good guy and long time friend
My aunt went to school in WV and my grandparents and an aunt and uncle lived there for a while
good friend won state in VB at WV very good coach and person

WV Backer":35thtnxm said:
Bill O'Rielly":35thtnxm said:
Cougarfan13":35thtnxm said:

Frampton is bald now too. No more curly locks........

burnet44":sxsmspdq said:
Maybe the new man at WV will change that
very good guy and long time friend
My aunt went to school in WV and my grandparents and an aunt and uncle lived there for a while
good friend won state in VB at WV very good coach and person

Do tell, burnet44. I understand the new coach is Keith Woolf but I don't know anything about him. I did a Google search and it looks like he was the coach at Anson (if it's the same Woolf). Is he an 11 man guy or does he have sixman experience? He'll have some big shoes to fill with Coach York's leaving but I reckon all good things must come to an end.

Johnny South":3mujbgl7 said:
Those double knit bell bottoms, the silk shirts with the huge collars, big flowers, pork chop sideburns, big hair,.... still look pretty good to me in the old pictures! At least I was a lot younger!
Don't forget those basketball uniforms with the pants jacked up in the rear,,when I look at my old pics, they look painfull, how did anyone play in all those tight clothes?

Back