The Road to JerryWorld

wths

Six-man fan
I know there is still a week left in the season but I wanted to throw my opinion out there about the four teams that make it to JerryWorld in Arlington.
Div 1-This was really really tough in my opinion as the west is just gonna be a knockdown drag out but I think that Ira will survive in the end to play Blum for the title and yes this is my opinion feel free to fire at will haha.
Div 2- As much as I want to say there could be an 08 rematch I just don't think that it will happen. I think Strawn makes it back to the title game and Grandfalls gets a little revenge and knocks off Follett in the Semi's to make it to Arlington.

So.....
Div 1-Blum vs Ira
Div2-Grandfalls-Royalty vs Strawn

and the winnners?

Div 1-Ira
Div 2-Grandfalls-Royalty

I could see the eventual winner of Blum v May making it from the east for sure. The winner of region 2 should take the west. I will pick T-Rock, they seemed to explode into the playoffs last year (45d WV) and I think they will be hungry again this year after their 1 loss.

Interesting thread for sure!

Way to early to pick who will represent D1 West. I have no thoughts on who the East sends so best of luck to everyone on that side of the bracket. As for Ira taking the West anything is possible, but they have a LOTTTTTTT of tough football ahead of them should they make it!!

As for DII I will say Follett will earn a trip to the final game.

Again, best of luck to everyone still in the hunt!!

DI: May over Water Valley

DII: Follet over Richland Springs

I know the first one probably won't happen, but I strongly feel that the winner of Follet and Grandfalls will win the DII state championship. While I picked Follett it would not shock me if it turned out being Grandfalls instead.

It's "different" for me to see anyone from Lefors praise Follett, now 2 people then that's just pure madness. Reverse psychology perhaps?

Thats funny. Not praising but just saying Follett is clicking! I would love to say that Follett is overrated but it is what it is. They are good in all phases of the game.

TebowTime15":3366uaxx said:
DI: May over Water Valley

DII: Follet over Richland Springs

I know the first one probably won't happen, but I strongly feel that the winner of Follet and Grandfalls will win the DII state championship. While I picked Follett it would not shock me if it turned out being Grandfalls instead.

I'm with you Tebow! Really like what you have there.

My bias pick

DI: WV over May

What I predict realistically

DI: WV, T-Rock, or Crowell over May
DII: Follett over Richland Springs

Back