The Follett and Grandfalls matchup?

Thanks RJ...had to go pick up a child....

Cowboys with 3 stops and turnover for TD in 2nd half...made the difference..

Thanks for the play by play. From what I heard Follett had a dang good team, so definitely nothing to hang your head over. Congrats to Grand-Falls on the win and advancing to the state final.

Two schools that are truly located in the middle of nowhere. GFR is in the middle of the Chihuahuan Desert. The only thing between Follett and the North Pole is a barbed wire fence - and it's usually down.

Yet - these two teams played like they were rock stars. Both communities should be proud that they were a part of tonight's game. It will go down as one of the best games ever.

rainjacktx":2hujkhd4 said:
Two schools that are truly located in the middle of nowhere. GFR is in the middle of the Chihuahuan Desert. The only thing between Follett and the North Pole is a barbed wire fence - and it's usually down.

Yet - these two teams played like they were rock stars. Both communities should be proud that they were a part of tonight's game. It will go down as one of the best games ever.

Well said sir!!

I had Follett picked to win it all. I watched some film on GF this week and was impressed. They play hard between the whistles. Probably one of the best games I never seen. Congrats to both programs!

I'm thinking someone is a bit bipolar? Split personality maybe? ;-)

One hell of a game.Both teams left it all on the field.Follet had a darn good team all around and Dakota Woods was one tough kid.
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!

Back