"The Drunken Reverend"

GigemSooners

Six-man fan
Mr. Fikes, you sure are a character. How do you call yourself a pastor when you do things like this? Trying to discredit a KID who happened to be voted by the TX 6man Coaches Association as Player of the Year. You are the most bitter man in RS and an embarrassment to the school, community, and county. "Let's take shots at kids who earned their rewards hurhurhur". Do everyone a favor and lay off sauce. Crooked guy, crooked eye, crooked town. Jeez

6manonly":1vqzpjfw said:
?? Who what where?

Who: Goob aka Barry Fikes. The 5'6 "pastor" at the Outlaw Church and an RS booster. Also one of the HFB coaches buddies (inner circle)

What: He cant stand the fact that Richland Springs doesnt win state without the Rigdon boys. Took shots at Matthew for saying he was undeserving for POY in D2. (As did some other folks from RS who are butthurt)

Where: The only 6man community notoriously famous for recruiting. Also known for mass amounts of drama and cult-like mentality.

Ah! This coming from the person who called the Rankin ISD superintendent a bald faced liar when he explained why his family was in Richland Springs. And you figured out who Goob is. You're a real Dick Tracy. I think the drama and the cult all begins with you.

Murdoch":kkai9c2v said:
Ah! This coming from the person who called the Rankin ISD superintendent a bald faced liar when he explained why his family was in Richland Springs. And you figured out who Goob is. You're a real Dick Tracy. I think the drama and the cult all begins with you.
Murdoch, You are the Ultimate RS insider, thanks for setting Gigem straight. You or Goober should share with the sixman community who the next Homegrown football target will be so it won't be such a shock to our unique sensibilities when he magically appears in August. Such maneuvering is a fine example to such schools as Guthrie, Paint Creek, Benjamin and those other schools just struggling to field a team much less stack the deck like Richland Springs. It is an educated guess that JB will once again looking for greener pastures once his son graduates. Any school board would be deemed incompetent to even consider JB considering his track record of commitment(ie: Gordon, Stanton). OOPS, doesn't say much for Rankin or Richland Springs. May be Richland Springs can get a refuge Resettlement Camp located in the district for some new talent but then Cherokee would think RS is just stealing their thunder. Happy Trails.

I don't know diddley squat about what the future holds for RS football. I only saw one game last year. But I can tell you that I can recognize a fool spewing mistruths when I read one. I do know that coach Burkhart does a great deal to benefit the youth of Richland Springs outside of school/sports. You people always bring up Gordon and Stanton. I don't know all the details (do you, I doubt it) But could it be he just made a decision he regretted about Gordon and changed his mind at an inopportune time? I think things like that happen to all of us at some time. It didn't look good but it happened. And can't we just get over it. Stanton, on the other hand had a lot of personal family/safety issues. Things looked bad and it didn't seem to be his fault. So he felt it best to leave. I think RS is where he's always wanted to be but felt he should try bigger things. (grasp the brass ring so to speak) Just my opinion. Rankin was available when he went there but then RS opened up. Like I've said before, has anything been PROVED of recruiting violations? Just libel. Over the years, a lot of schools from 1A to 6A have done all they can (within the rules) to improve certain sports teams but some people think RS is the only one.

All I can say is, from the board (and people I know) is, he left RS for Stanton because he believed Landon had a shot at a college scholarship. Hey that’s cool, don’t blame anyone looking out for the best of your kids.

However, in the same discussion, we have to include the Gordon/Stanton/Sterling City/Rankin fiasco. JB is lucky to have the resume he has because most coaches wouldn’t get 3 opportunities in one year.

I know there is a lot more to the story, just saying some things to need to be brought to light and imo this is one of these times.

Texlonghorn75":1up7h4bl said:
Murdoch":1up7h4bl said:
Murdoch, You are the Ultimate RS insider, thanks for setting Gigem straight. You or Goober should share with the sixman community who the next Homegrown football target will be so it won't be such a shock to our unique sensibilities when he magically appears in August. Such maneuvering is a fine example to such schools as Guthrie, Paint Creek, Benjamin and those other schools just struggling to field a team much less stack the deck like Richland Springs. It is an educated guess that JB will once again looking for greener pastures once his son graduates. Any school board would be deemed incompetent to even consider JB considering his track record of commitment(ie: Gordon, Stanton). OOPS, doesn't say much for Rankin or Richland Springs. May be Richland Springs can get a refuge Resettlement Camp located in the district for some new talent but then Cherokee would think RS is just stealing their thunder. Happy Trails.

Great post, I don't think good ole Murdoch gets it lol. My point has been obvious and clear to exploit RS for their multiple UIL/morale allegations. I have had to repeat myself over and over but point being is for every coach that reads everything regarding RS, theres a point why it's being done. That is to be aware of everything we already know about JB and RS and not be surprised when theres a "new prospect" in town.

Also Murdoch, could you please explain why the lone officer in town allows HS kids to go over to a specific house and get hammered on what seems to be a daily basis now? And this was happening in FB season too. Please explain? I know where it was at along with the others in the town. I could give the name out if you want? Again, please explain?

Allegations. Right. Allegations. No cold hard facts that I have seen yet. Now this newest set of allegations about kids getting "hammered" at someone's house. I know nothing about that because I don't live in RS or have kids who go or went there. But if you KNOW all this B.S., why don't you just come forward to the proper authorities and get something done about it instead of constantly spouting unfounded gossip like some old pitiful woman with no life of there own because that's who you sound like! I have yet to see solid proof of anything you have said on here yet. Just because something happens that doesn't suit you, doesn't make it wrong.

Murdoch":6u4art47 said:
I don't know diddley squat about what the future holds for RS football. I only saw one game last year. But I can tell you that I can recognize a fool spewing mistruths when I read one. I do know that coach Burkhart does a great deal to benefit the youth of Richland Springs outside of school/sports. You people always bring up Gordon and Stanton. I don't know all the details (do you, I doubt it) But could it be he just made a decision he regretted about Gordon and changed his mind at an inopportune time? I think things like that happen to all of us at some time. It didn't look good but it happened. And can't we just get over it. Stanton, on the other hand had a lot of personal family/safety issues. Things looked bad and it didn't seem to be his fault. So he felt it best to leave. I think RS is where he's always wanted to be but felt he should try bigger things. (grasp the brass ring so to speak) Just my opinion. Rankin was available when he went there but then RS opened up. Like I've said before, has anything been PROVED of recruiting violations? Just libel. Over the years, a lot of schools from 1A to 6A have done all they can (within the rules) to improve certain sports teams but some people think RS is the only one.
Murdock, My mistake. You are Not the Ultimate Richland Springs insider I was hoping to find. I guess you will not keep the Six Man Football world apprised on Richland Springs next Cracker Jack surprise! No mistruth written about Richland Springs stacking their football roster with additions like the Valley boys and the Rigdon boys. If Marathon, Paint Creek and Guthrie had recruited those same boys(and coaches) they could have fielded a football team themselves about as good as what Richland Springs fielded, may be better. As is those schools have not fielded varsity teams in recent years. To say Richland Springs is recruiting legally is weak BS, because their competition has not so why should RS?? To compare the success of other Texas powerhouse schools in higher classifications to Richland Springs is a mute point because the competitive parity exists on those levels. Richland Springs has annually stacked their roster to stay competitive, so spare me the sad old story of how great a coach JB is.

GigemSooners":cyjqz2fh said:
Mr. Fikes, you sure are a character. How do you call yourself a pastor when you do things like this? Trying to discredit a KID who happened to be voted by the TX 6man Coaches Association as Player of the Year. You are the most bitter man in RS and an embarrassment to the school, community, and county. "Let's take shots at kids who earned their rewards hurhurhur". Do everyone a favor and lay off sauce. Crooked guy, crooked eye, crooked town. Jeez

You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me
You have knocked me off my feet again
Got me feeling like a nothing
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
Calling me out when I'm wounded
You, picking on the weaker man

Well you can take me down with just one single blow
But you don't know, what you don't know...

Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
Why you gotta be so mean?

You, with your switching sides
And your wildfire lies and your humiliation
You have pointed out my flaws again
As if I don't already see them
I walk with my head down
Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again

I bet you got pushed around
Somebody made you cold
But the cycle ends right now
'Cause you can't lead me down that road
And you don't know, what you don't know...

Someday I'll be living in a big old city

And I can see you years from now in a bar
Talking over a football game
With that same big loud opinion
But nobody's listening
Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing
But all you are is mean

All you are is mean
And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

But someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean, yeah
Why you gotta be so?...

Someday I'll be living in a big old city (Why you gotta be so?...)
And all you're ever gonna be is mean (Why you gotta be so?...)
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me (Why you gotta be so?...)

Well there you have it, words of wisdom by Taylor Swift.

Yeah, I had to Google it... my Taylor Swift is not as "on point" as it could be.

And I thought someone was a poet and didn't know it. I thought someone put a lot of thought into ripping someone and didn't know this was a song. The level of intelligence on this site is raising and I'm lowering it. Good gravy.

Murdoch":18kje7q2 said:

You really think I'm bluffing?

Officer Ashworth
- complacent, allows underage kids to drink. One of RS FB coaches buddies. Was the coaches son caught at the drive-in with his birthday suit on? Yes. Was he given a ticket for indecenct exposure? No. Was he suspended or let go from the team? No. Did he even get in trouble? No.

Chandler house
- Valley boys place
- the "known place" where to go to get hammered even when Momma is in or out of town.

Murdoch, I dont know why this is so hard for you to comprehend. Why is that?

What drive in? There's no drive in around this part of the country. I think you dream all this stuff up inside your little empty head. If illegal activities are going on, tell the sheriff. Tell the UIL. Tell CPS. Tell the county judge. Tell Adam Schiff! Tell man tell!!!! Don't hold back! Stand up for what you believe in. Take it to the Supreme Court. Run with it. RUN FORREST RUN!!!

You know I could come on here and say all kinds of derogatory and bad things about someone like say ,"gigemsooner" but if I didn't have any proof to back up what I said, that would probably mean it's not true. So then it would most likely be a lie. Wouldn't it? Just wondering.

Back