Texas stinks up College Station - Fran checks it in.

I guess since Granger is our man in Austin, maybe he can shed some light as to why the Horns looked like Ned in the first reader for most of the game. Surely, a college program should be able to adjust if the other team doesn't do what they expect. They should of had a clue from last year, the Ags will change things up !!!! I know that is a big, big game, and it is hard to win in College Station, but when are the Horns going to show some emotion and be ready to play? Are they just there to bide their time till they go pro? Wow

Fran steps down, maybe Texas will hire him, as he and his staff have sure looked like the best coaches at least twice in two years.

Yes, I agree, the coaching staff was better yesterday. Just remember, Fran lost his first three to Texas and UT has won a national championship in the last 3 years.... now that aside, the defensive staff will get fired or reassigned. That was awful.

Maybe Davis will take them to SMU or wherever. I know Mack is an even keel type person, but looked like the defense ate a big turkey apiece on Thursday or maybe all hung out on 6th street. If they were in College Station maybe the Dixie Chicken or somewhere.

Thanks for your input.

The Statesman had several articles (this week before yesterday's game) saying he's been upset at the defense... Akina will be reassigned. Davis won't go anywhere. He was in Mack's wedding and Mack in his... he'll give the axe on the D.

So who are some of the defensive gurus that might come in and enable the Horns to actually stop somebody? Any thought of any lineup shakeups upcoming? The O line will be older so maybe that will help.

You really have to wait until January when the coaching carousel stops the week after the bowl games to see who is available. The O-line had a bundle of injuries, so they have to get better although they will lose their best two players (who weren't in the game yesterday) to graduation.

8) :lol: high plains drifter, quit your whinning, and take it like a man. are you spolied too winning, that is part of it. texas was medicore. and a 6-5, team beats a 9-2, come on, the aggies came too play, everybody at memorial stadium in norman was watching the game before ou tipped off, and we loved it. all us sooner fans was laughing, and cheering on the aggies, so sit back and get your popcorn ready too watch oklahoma-missouri battle it out, look for me on the 40, got my ticket online today. there will be alot of sooner fans invading san antonio friday night, and all those great texas players on ou-team too. ou will be ready and focus too play the tigers. see you on tv. just think oklahoma will be even better next year, they are in the top-3, so far in recruiting, this year. see ya ou-johnny.

oujohnny":qmzdae13 said:
8) :lol: high plains drifter, quit your whinning, and take it like a man. are you spolied too winning, that is part of it. texas was medicore. and a 6-5, team beats a 9-2, come on, the aggies came too play, everybody at memorial stadium in norman was watching the game before ou tipped off, and we loved it. all us sooner fans was laughing, and cheering on the aggies, so sit back and get your popcorn ready too watch oklahoma-missouri battle it out, look for me on the 40, got my ticket online today. there will be alot of sooner fans invading san antonio friday night, and all those great texas players on ou-team too. ou will be ready and focus too play the tigers. see you on tv. just think oklahoma will be even better next year, they are in the top-3, so far in recruiting, this year. see ya ou-johnny.

Now that is the pot calling the kettle black.........I think it was you who was whinning about Tech destroying OU last week! :wink:

Sorry, did you speak to me? Not whining, couldnt care less I just remarked how unprepared Texas was, I said the same thing to Colt when he was over for breakfast Saturday. Mack and I talked about it at lunch and we have come up with a plan for some changes for next year.

That scenario sound stupid then you know what you come across as every time you open your connection.

By the way did you run to KMart after the rumble in the parking lot so get yourself some new chones? If anyone had said a word to you, you cheesed the ones you had on. Ha

Crawl back in your hole. Notice however, this post is semi readable, check into Sylvan for Christmas, I am sure they can improve your illerate ramblings before the new year. Tell Stoops and all hello for me.

High Plains Drifter":fck9vkrn said:
Sorry, did you speak to me? Not whining, couldnt care less I just remarked how unprepared Texas was, I said the same thing to Colt when he was over for breakfast Saturday. Mack and I talked about it at lunch and we have come up with a plan for some changes for next year.

That scenario sound stupid then you know what you come across as every time you open your connection.

By the way did you run to KMart after the rumble in the parking lot so get yourself some new chones? If anyone had said a word to you, you cheesed the ones you had on. Ha

Crawl back in your hole. Notice however, this post is semi readable, check into Sylvan for Christmas, I am sure they can improve your illerate ramblings before the new year. Tell Stoops and all hello for me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

popcorn.gif

Oujohnny congratulations. you are the epitome, or essence of ou fans.
your eloquence, verbosity and debating skills truly represent ou to the utmost.

oujohnny":8io0o84v said:
8) everybody at memorial stadium in norman was watching the game before ou tipped off, and we loved it. all us sooner fans was laughing, and cheering on the aggies.

hmm, A&M-Texas game was on Friday at 2:30. OU-OSU was Saturday at 2:30... I guess they get there real early in Norman... and tip-off?

granger":1fch40qq said:
oujohnny":1fch40qq said:
8) everybody at memorial stadium in norman was watching the game before ou tipped off, and we loved it. all us sooner fans was laughing, and cheering on the aggies.

hmm, A&M-Texas game was on Friday at 2:30. OU-OSU was Saturday at 2:30... I guess they get there real early in Norman... and tip-off?

Maybe OU decided to call it quits in football already and started pre-season basketball?

You all are wrong. He was there...on the 40 yard line...remember?!

He already got his tickets for the championship...40 yard line. Facts don't make sense. Or apply to any of the ramblings of oujohnny.

Funny how this started out as a thread about Coach Fran.....and now after the ramblings of that water head johnny it has turned into the OUJohnny page.

Oh well! Every idiot needs a little recognition I guess! :lol:

granger":3ifspsm6 said:
oujohnny":3ifspsm6 said:

Remember, this is the same guy who beat up half of Lubbock after the Tech-OU game. Is he related to Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer?

As a Red Raider fan it's a little scary......The games may be more competitive now. It may be a year or two but he will get his guys in place and probably build a pretty good team......as much as I hate to say it! :)

Back